Profile for P. S. Edwards > Reviews

Content by P. S. Edwards

P. S. Edwards (Livingston, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Mains charger for HMDX Jam Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker - Works with model HX-P230GRA-EU, HX-P230BLA-EU, HX-P230GYA-EU, HX-P230PUA-EU and HX-P230RDA-EU - NO PC REQUIRED - AAA Product®
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

4.0 out of 5 stars feels like a slightly tight fit, 10 Mar. 2015
Does the job, feels like a slightly tight fit, but rather that than loose

HMDX HX-P240PK JAM PLUS Rechargeable Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker for Pairing. Works with all Bluetooth-Enabled Devices, Smart Phones, Tablets or use 3.5 mm Audio Output and Smart and Compact Design- Pink
Offered by My Electronics LTD

Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Nov. 2014
Ideal

VonHaus PREMIUM Slim TV Wall Bracket for 33 - 60 inch LCD, LED & Plasma TV. Super-strength Load Capacity up to 75KG, 15 degree Tilt mechanism up/down, Max VESA 660x450
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Nov. 2014
Excellent product, quick delivery, does the job for a 42" tv

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked first time and suspect I will buy another, 31 Mar. 2014
This product has worked well from the minute it arrived. All I can say is that I am considering buying another. I have had this for a couple of weeks now, so it has had a chance to fail.

More Mile High Viz Waterproof Backpack Rucksack Bag Cover for Cycling or Running MM1394
Offered by The Sportswear Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cover, 17 Mar. 2014
I have a work laptop backpack bag and this covers it well. I wanted something waterproof to cover the bag because I cycle in on a sometime very wet canal path. The bag gets dirty but can be sponged clean when i clean the bike. The cover keeps the backpack dry and clean, which is exactly what I wanted it for. It would struggle to fit large rucksacks, but any typical work backpack it will fit. Recommended.

Ultimate Addons UK Power Supply Mains Charger Adapter with 2 Metre Long Cable for LeapFrog LeapPad Explorer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value and Solid Product, 30 Dec. 2012
Leappads and Leappads 2 eat batteries. There are a lot of chargers on Amazon with varying reviews. This one is a good one, we bought it for our son's Christmas present Leap Pad 2. It works excellently, it has a decent length lead and has a snug fit in the socket. Excellent value for money, lets him play with the Leap pad 2 for hours without burning batteries.

Optimum Aspect Sanyo Xacti VPC CG20 Full HD Dual Camera - (Sanyo
Optimum Aspect Sanyo Xacti VPC CG20 Full HD Dual Camera - (Sanyo

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Little Camera, 14 May 2012
There are so many positives going for this camera that any small negative points are outweighed. What can I say? i bought a Sanyo like this (the CG8 or VG8) about 4 years ago. It died on me recently when one of the motors for the autofocus went and it took about 5 seconds to decide to buy the more up to date version, complete with HD.
The quality of video has improved massively and I was pretty happy with it before! I like the stills and have edited some to get fantastic pictures.
What problems have I had:
- You need a spare battery, but they are cheap. The battery does run down and if you use only one you will be caught out needing one.
- If you have a slow PC then you may struggle to play the HD videos on it. I have upgraded my laptop a bit, but it was worth it. Use the free download Classic Media player will work.
- There is no HDMI cable to connect to HDMI devices. I bought a connector for a couple of pounds, watch you need a mini (not micro) connector / cable to connect to the camera. The quality when played on an HDMI tv is fantastic.
- You probably want to buy a big memory card, but a 16gb can be bought for £8-£9 and a 32gb for about £15-16.
At the price it is fantastic value for money, produces good stills and excellent videos.

PC Trading® High Speed Gold Plated Female HDMI (type A) to Male Mini HDMI (type C) Cable Adapter - Supports 3D Audio and High Speed Ethernet (Mini HDMI (Type C))
Offered by PC Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Little Connector, 14 May 2012
Bought this to connect my Sanyo video camera to the HDMI port on the tv. I am very pleased with it. It seems solid enough, but don't let the kids run through the cable! I am sure they have the potential to damage either the camera or to the adaptor. I would recommend this as a good way to be able to show your HD videos on your tv. I love the quality I can see (ok some of that is to do with the camera, but the connector makes it possible). Recommended, very good value.

15m Scart Cable - Premium Quality / 24k Gold / Fully Wired / Shielded / 21-pin / Audio / Video / Male to Male
Offered by World of Data Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 24 Aug. 2011
Despite the bad reviews, I decided as it was the best priced option to buy this and give it a go. This is being used in my bedroom where I have a long cable running from the tv to the sky box. I have had no issues with the picture at all. I am not looking for an HD picture (but obviously because it is a scart not an HDMI). The picture quality I get is more than adequate for the tv in the bedroom. Think what quality you want, this is not as bad as it is described in the other reviews.

Page: 1 | 2