Profile for MStark > Reviews

Content by MStark

MStark

Quality Lab Coat (XL, White)
Quality Lab Coat (XL, White)
Offered by Kids-Biz Style-Biz

3.0 out of 5 stars An ok item, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Quality Lab Coat (Apparel)
Decent for costume parties or anything like that, seems like if someone grabbed it the wrong way it would tear without any real effort but other than that the material is quite nice.

Baldur's Gate 2 II - Shadows Of Amn & Throne of Bhaal Double Pack (PC DVD)
Baldur's Gate 2 II - Shadows Of Amn & Throne of Bhaal Double Pack (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 27 May 2013
Can't beat a classic, had hours of fun on this game ( mostly restarting with new characters as I'm really indecisive lol ) and felt a lot of nostalgia throughout. No problems at all.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 27 May 2013
A good little laser pointer, definitely a bargain for what I paid for it, I was worried since it was so cheap that I'd get one day or maybe two out of it but I've had it over a month now and it's still good.

Nikon EN-EL9 Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
Nikon EN-EL9 Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
Offered by TechShoper

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap, 27 May 2013
Fit into my nikon but didn't come out easily and didn't work either, I suggest going to a camera shop if you want a new battery for your dslr and talking to an assistant who works there.

Cimac Martial Arts Bokken With Scabbard ( Size : 40") ( Wood Type : Red Oak)
Cimac Martial Arts Bokken With Scabbard ( Size : 40") ( Wood Type : Red Oak)
Offered by Martial Arts direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and sturdy, 27 May 2013
I bought this to exercise my arms a bit since I pretty much only do cardio on a treadmill to work out and it has proven to be quite good. It's not amazingly high quality but for the price you're getting a decent Bokken.

Nad's For Men Hair Removal Cream - 200 ml
Nad's For Men Hair Removal Cream - 200 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 27 May 2013
I searched for a decent hair removal cream when I was a teenager and could not find any that worked, I have quite thick black hair so it's nice to feel smooth every once in a while. I've given this 5 stars because it works a treat, I tested it on the bottom of my leg, kept it on for 5 minutes and then cleaned it off with a tissue and I was pleasantly surprised with how well it had worked. There is a bit of a smell to it but I took a bath afterwards so there are no problems there. Not experienced any burning or irritation yet so this product is amazing in my opinion.