Profile for kedi1987 > Reviews

Content by kedi1987

kedi1987

Sony DSCHX90 Digital Compact High Zoom Travel Camera with 180 Degrees Tiltable LCD Screen and View Finder (18.2 MP, 30 x Optical Zoom, Wi-Fi, NFC) - Black
Offered by Direct savings

5.0 out of 5 stars Remarkable results from such a tiny camera, 3 Jan. 2017
This camera has everything you need for point & shoot photography with plenty of manual options if required. I am very pleased with the results that can be obtained after a few week's use.Plus points:
Good viewfinder
Intelligent auto mode produces good results even in lower light conditions with punchy looking photos
Auto focus very fast & adjustable with excellent & fast zoom
Really compact size to enable carrying in a pocket
Good quality HD video recording
Minus Points:
Limited low light options due to small camera sensor
Camera tends towards over-exposure in auto modes & flash. This can be adjusted using associated Sony software. Some of the images also benefit from being sharpened in editing.
LCD rear monitor looks easy to scratch so needs protector
To view fullscreen on computer or widescreen tv(16:9), the image resolution is downgraded to 13MP

fiE FIT INTO EVERYWAY Front Range No Pull Dog Harness Outdoor Adventure 3M Reflective Pet Vest with Handle Adjustable Protective Nylon Walking Pet Harness Green XS
Offered by fiE FIT INTO EVERYWAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Easy-fit Harness, 21 April 2016
Great solid harness. Very adjustable around both neck & chest area.Handle is a great idea for grabbing our dog when she is running in the park.We have always had trouble finding harnesses small enough but this fits our 4KG dog really well. Another big plus is that this is so easy to fit & release & does not seem to stretch or move around when fitted. I will be buying another soon to keep as spare

Double 4ft 6 HIGH Loft bunkbed - wooden High Sleeper - EXTRA wide base slats - Can be used by Adults
Offered by Strictly Beds and Bunks Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but needs more quality control, 13 May 2014
Received bed with various screws/bolts etc missing. one of the panels had holes for dowels. There is a service to order missing parts which seems to indicate a regular problem.Having said all this the bed panels & legs are fairly sturdy although the bed rocks & creaks when two small adults climb in. I have overcome this by cross bracing & fixing to two walls with brackets.There is no very little movement & the bed is quite serviceable. I had looked at other offerings but these appeared more flimsey than this bed. I would recommend this bed if you are prepared & able to do the necessary work to stabilise it & are prepared to accept that it may have bits missing that will need to be ordered. I did order the parts, which came the next day, so no long wait... just check the box for all parts on arrival.

Panasonic TX-L47FT60B 47-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD LED 3D Smart TV with Freeview HD (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product, 15 Jan. 2014
Having read many reviews on this TV, I think it wise to visit your local currys/pc world to view these sets first. Having made my mind up on a samsung, I bought this set for the clarity of the presented picture in all types of feed including 3D. It should be noted that there is a certain amount of Dirty Screen Effect visible in some feeds: football etc where the camera is panned fast, but this can be minimised by the motion options within the menu. Many people would probably not even notice this.

In all other aspects, the performance of the picture & sound are excellent. The screen is very reflective, which I did not notice in the shop, so beware if reflections on your set annoy you.

I have had this set for aprox a month now so feel this review sounds out all the essentials of ownership.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2014 11:41 AM GMT

Lint Free Microfibre Exel Super Magic Cleaning Cloths For Polishing, Washing, Waxing And Dusting. Cleaning Accessories, Blue (Pack of 10)
Offered by Care Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars great product for car care, 20 Sept. 2012
I have been very impressed with these cloths. They are soft and very absorbent, being ideal for drying my car after washing. I just give them a rinse afterwards and hang to dry ready for the next use.

TensCare itouch Easy TENS Machine for Drug Free Pain Relief
TensCare itouch Easy TENS Machine for Drug Free Pain Relief

5.0 out of 5 stars very effective, 21 Dec. 2011
I do not often bother reviewing the many items I purchase from Amazon, but this device far surpassed my expectations. I have chronic knee pain which, generally on a scale of 1-10 has a level 7-8. This device, when applied for 45 mins lowers the pain to 4-5, which gives me serious relief, which lasts most of the evening. For the price, the quality of the device is excellent and looks much more expensive than the price paid.I would say this was a very good purchase. I am still using the original pads, which I use almost every day and have used for about 6 weeks, but they will soon need to be replaced. I would recommend buying a replacement set when ordering.

Canon PowerShot SX40 HS Digital Camera - Black (12.1MP, Super Wide Angle, 35x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch Vari-Angle LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars good camera with many features, 25 Nov. 2011
I was looking for an SLR camera having had one in my young days, but found the price was too high with the zoom that I wanted. I plumped for the sx40 having read reviews that indicated that the images produced from this camera were generally good. I am very pleased with the camera having owned it several weeks. I have experimented with as many features as I can, and have found the auto setting to be very good at producing natural looking images, which are generally fairly sharp with very good colour reproduction. Do not expect SLR sharpness as the sensor on this camera is just not capable of this given its size limitation. Having said this, the image can be sharpened with any basic photo software. The zoom on this camera is very good and the lens is really all you need for any situation. This was a major reason for my purchase of this camera.
I am especially impressed with the nightshot feature which can produce some very good results with very little available light. I think this may be assisted by the backlit cmos sensor. There are numerous scene functions, and you can perform all the manual functions that you would get on a SLR. The only niggle that I have found is that the mamual focus can be a bit fiddly, as it involves turning of a wheel that also has other functions on it. It is very easy to enable these inadvertently whilst trying to focus.
All in all, if you are looking for a bridge camera, I think this is one of the best.
I have only given 4 stars due to the focussing issues.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2012 8:07 PM GMT