Profile for Keith > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
PaperMate Flair Original Felt Tip Pen, Medium - Black, Pack of 5
PaperMate Flair Original Felt Tip Pen, Medium - Black, Pack of 5

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite pen to write with., 16 April 2017
Glad to see this super pens is still available!

Disney Frozen LCD Watch Bright Pink
Disney Frozen LCD Watch Bright Pink
Offered by Star Online Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my great granddaughter whose only four so we don't have much ..., 3 Feb. 2015
Bought for my great granddaughter whose only four so we don't have much to say. It looks OK and works.

Android Smartphone & Tablet Easy Step User Guide For Seniors & Beginners: All Android Versions Including Latest 7.0 Nougat

5.0 out of 5 stars ... dipped my toe in the Android scene with a Smart phone and Tablet, 3 Feb. 2015
In the last three months I have dipped my toe in the Android scene with a Smart phone and Tablet, and am working my way through both guides. I would recommend this one. As a slightly tarnished Silver Surfer I'm getting there-with the help of one of my granddaughters!!

TECHGEAR® Nokia Lumia 530 [Slim Hybrid] Tough Rugged Shock Protective Case with Stand + Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth (GREEN)
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

3.0 out of 5 stars It got better with practice but in the end I felt the ..., 3 Feb. 2015
The protective feature of this case, which is it's advertised principle feature works very well. However I found this feature made it difficult for me to locate the on/off button which itself is quite small on the 530. It got better with practice but in the end I felt the need to replace it by another type.

Bondage and Bordeaux: the complete collection
Bondage and Bordeaux: the complete collection

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 15 Sept. 2014
THE UNLIKELY ACCEPTANCE OF THE TWO TRANSGRESSORS FATE IS HARD TO BELEIVE BUT AN ENTERTAINING STORY NEVERTHELESS

EAGLE STATION: An Historical Novel of War and Politics (Wings of War Book 4)
EAGLE STATION: An Historical Novel of War and Politics (Wings of War Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Sept. 2014
FULL OF DETAIL OF THE VIETNAM WAR A GOOD READ

STORM FLIGHT: An Historical Novel of War and Politics (Wings of War Book 5)
STORM FLIGHT: An Historical Novel of War and Politics (Wings of War Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Sept. 2014
A GOOD FOLLOWUP TO BOOKS OF THIS SERIES.

Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Generally A Good Selection Of Stories, 13 April 2014
As a newbie this seemed worth a try in the 'erotica' section. With a couple of exceptions the collection contained a good selection of sexy stories if that's what you're after!

Brianna
Brianna

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Brianna (Kindle Edition)
As a new subscriber I headed to 'erotica' just to see what turned up. Liked the sound of 'Brianna' and was not disappointed.

A Lady Undone: The Pirate's Captive
A Lady Undone: The Pirate's Captive

1.0 out of 5 stars A WASTE OF TIME, 29 Mar. 2014
It was rubbish!
I would not recommend it to anyone, what more can I say? and that's the end of it!

Page: 1 | 2