Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit
Profile for A. R. Smith > Reviews

Content by A. R. Smith

A. R. Smith (Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Vikings V Symbol Mens
Vikings V Symbol Mens
Offered by Endlessfugitive

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this product, 19 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Vikings V Symbol Mens (Apparel)
I really like this product, it is a slimmer fit the suze around my stomach is great, but it is a a bit tight under the arms. The sleeves are fine but longer than I'd like. Good fabric weight.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Jun. 2017
Very happy with this product.

Tales of Irish Castles [DVD-R]
Tales of Irish Castles [DVD-R]
Offered by CannyStore-com

5.0 out of 5 stars Really glad bought this well produced series., 19 Jan. 2017
Because of reading a review about the poor play back quality of this product I purchased it with some trepidation..I had seen the series on TV and had found it one of the most accurate and informative programmes on the subject of the Norman Invasion of Ireland and following events. However I was to enjoy an extremely rapid delivery of the product with it arriving within a working week with both discs in this box set working perfectly. As you can see from the 5 star rating I have given I am extremely pleased that I took a punt on what originally I saw as a risk. This is a great series for anyone interested in Ireland, its history or the castles which are to be found there.

The Hunger Games - Complete Collection [Blu-ray] [2015]
The Hunger Games - Complete Collection [Blu-ray] [2015]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 Jan. 2017
Hunger games in one; what more can be said. Great!!!!

I Believe in the Church
I Believe in the Church
by David Watson

3.0 out of 5 stars Sadly dated, 4 Jan. 2017
I loved this book back in the 80's when it first came out. Now coming back to it it was not really what I wanted as it is more theory than application and has not dated well. Maybe still carries relevant for traditional churches but the evangelical/charismatic/new bread churches have progressed well beyond the issues this books was written to address.

Frozen Sing-Along Edition [DVD] [2013]
Frozen Sing-Along Edition [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Kristen Bell

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this version it offers so much more entertainment, 4 Jan. 2017
Love it, I much prefer the sing along version for the benefit of my younger friends who enjoy the songs. That said the sing along dancing snow flake subtitles can be turned on and off at will. I also like the extra feature which just plays the relevant clips with the songs

John de Courcy: Prince of Ulster
John de Courcy: Prince of Ulster
by Steve Flanders

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but not detailed, 4 Jan. 2017
It was great to find a book about this subject; there is so little concise information about the fascinating period of Irish history. That said it was a bit lighter on detail than I personally would have liked. It is an easy enough read having the feel of a teenage novel about it rather than an academic paper. I'm glad I've read it but I still want more background to the Irish and Angevin situation at this time.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely dated, 3 Dec. 2016
A beautifully presented and illustrated book; a lot of work has been invested in its design but what a dated book! It might just bring back some happy childhood memories for people over 70. It might even be an interesting social document. But I can not see any modern child being even remotely interested in it. I would not recommend this book to anyone unless they are interested in the author Tolkien.

Accmart(TM) Adjustable DPI Levels Wireless Portable Optical Mouse Cordless Mice with USB 2.0 Receiver For Laptops PC Computers Red
Offered by accmart

1.0 out of 5 stars Get something else, 10 Mar. 2016
Looks pretty but not fit for purpose

Lincoln [DVD]
Lincoln [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Day-Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Not totally accurate but a good watch for people interested in the man and his times, 10 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Lincoln [DVD] (DVD)
Not an adventure movie, maybe even ponderous, but I loved it. Some really good one liners. But you do need to know a bit of history to appreciate what is all about.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4