Profile for Gretnagreen > Reviews

Content by Gretnagreen

Gretnagreen "Gretna Green" (Nottingham)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
3DTriSport Supreme Quality Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap, and Free eBook | 30 Days Memory, Extremely Accurate Step Counter, Walking Distance Miles and Km, Calorie Counter, Daily Target Performance Monitor, Exercise Time - Multi-Function Pocket Pedometer with Advanced Tri-Axis Technology and Calories Burned. (Magenta)
Offered by Realalt UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use and easy to understand., 22 Aug. 2016
This arrived very quickly so I was able to get into it while I was still fired up!! It was so so simple to set up. I found it very easy indeed so it must be easy!! It is very easy to use and understand. I thought I may get fed up very quickly but it's so simple to use I am referring to it all the time. Now my husband wants one, seeing how good mine is! I didn't want a complicated App one, just a simple 'does what it says on the tin' type and that's what I have. It counts your steps accurately and I've had no problems at all. I thoroughly recommend this item.

Traveller
Traveller

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant artist!, 29 April 2016
This review is from: Traveller (Audio CD)
Absolutely love this CD. I keep playing it over and over. Chris has a great voice, quite 'gravelly' but quite exceptional. I will be looking out for more from him in the future.

Mouse Cheese Knife
Mouse Cheese Knife

5.0 out of 5 stars A cheesy gift !!, 18 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Mouse Cheese Knife
This is for a birthday present and I'm very tempted to keep it myself !! It's really lovely. Delivered quickly, I love it. Thank you.

Wake Me Up (Official BBC Children In Need Single 2014)
Wake Me Up (Official BBC Children In Need Single 2014)

3.0 out of 5 stars ... this but well done celebrities for doing such a wonderful thing. I really enjoyed watching the making of ..., 14 Nov. 2014
We all know the children make this but well done celebrities for doing such a wonderful thing. I really enjoyed watching the making of this song and have it on my phone and computer. A very nice feel good song.

FRESH DROP TOILET DEODORANT
FRESH DROP TOILET DEODORANT

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny but actually works!, 8 May 2014
I ordered this with disbelief. Yeah, right!!! But actually very pleasantly surprised. I think if you are away somewhere and you popped a bottle of this in your bag you wouldn't be sorry!! It does not completely irradicate, come on!! But it does a darn good job and I won't be without it on holidays now.

The Perfect Treat: Heart-warming Short Stories for Winter Nights
The Perfect Treat: Heart-warming Short Stories for Winter Nights

5.0 out of 5 stars Great short read, 8 May 2014
Great little book. Short stories. Very easy read. Can read the whole thing in an hour. Amusing. Absorbing. Go on, buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and classy and modern!, 28 Mar. 2014
What a lovely modern looking light. The crystal really sets it off. Super modern and beautiful. I've already had a few comments about it. I really love this light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes thanks, 28 Mar. 2014
These are quite flat and very comfortable. The stones make them look very sparkly and dressy but not over the top. The elastic part on the shoe is great for foot swellers!!! When that heat is on and your ankles swell these will help. Many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this dressy but comfortable shoes, 28 Mar. 2014
They look really smart and dressy but equally good with jeans just shopping. Very comfortable. Stylish. I love them!! Thank you

Lovestrong
Lovestrong
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Lovestrong (Audio CD)
This CD has been played many many times. I love Christina Perri's voice and this is a brilliant CD. Very pleased with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4