Profile for dawn1007 > Reviews

Content by dawn1007

dawn1007

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Blood Instinct (Blackthorn Dark Paranormal Romance Series Book 6)
Blood Instinct (Blackthorn Dark Paranormal Romance Series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Did not disappoint!!, 12 May 2016
I absolutely love this series and Blood Instinct is as fantastic as the previous books in this series. I love the characters Lindsay has created and it was like meeting old friends again with this new book, the plot twists and turns brilliantly and keeps you completely hooked - the only problem being that I do nothing else until I've finished it which is always a good sign! For anyone who loves this genre of books and who hasn't already discovered Blackthorn, you are missing out! This series is in my all time top three favourites and I cannot wait for Lindsay to release the next one.

The Community Series Box Set: Books 1-3
The Community Series Box Set: Books 1-3

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gem of a Series!!!, 3 Nov. 2015
I can completely recommend this series. I came across it by accident and after reading the blurb thought I'd give it a go as it fell into the category of books I love. I am so glad I did, it's a credit to the author that it kept me hooked enough that I had to read all three books one after the other completely oblivious to things like housework, feeding the family etc, lol!! There was really good world building and a great storyline that drew me in, I loved the way the characters and story came to life in my head - always a sign of a good book to me!! If you enjoy reading paranormal books then this series is for you, there's a real twist on the usual vampire theme and I found it a refreshing change.

Fab Tattoo Artist FREE
Fab Tattoo Artist FREE

2.0 out of 5 stars tameing revews, 25 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Fab Tattoo Artist FREE (App)
Stupid boring everything loked it gets on my nerves

Charles (Darkness #8)
Charles (Darkness #8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Such great reads!, 17 Jun. 2015
Can't recommend this series enough! If you haven't read the books yet then you need to! So glad we got Charles' story.

Seducing Destiny (The Fae Chronicles Book 4)
Seducing Destiny (The Fae Chronicles Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable!!!, 25 Jan. 2015
What can I say, this is without doubt my absolute favourite series of books and I urge anyone who likes this genre to please read them - but clear your diary coz nothing will get done once you start! It's a real rollercoaster of a read and I enjoyed every minute of it, Amelia, thank you, for creating characters and and worlds that feel so real, when I read your books it's like I'm actually there. I have laughed, cried, feared and cheered alongside Ryder, Syn and the others. The wait begins now for the next instalment!!

King of Me (The King Trilogy, Book 3)
King of Me (The King Trilogy, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!, 25 Oct. 2014
The King Trilogy is definitely up there in my top 5 series of books ever, along with the Accidentally....... series (which you should definitely read if you haven't done so yet - but be prepared to burn the midnight oil!). I was devastated when I finished reading the last word of King if Me, I was caught hook, line and sinker in King`s spell. I absolutely adored Mia, she had me chuckling to myself at some of the things she said/thought, and she was a strong character taking no c**p off anyone. I was rooting for her from the `get go`. And King!! What is there to say I loved him then hated him then loved and hated him some more!! This is another absolutely fantastic read from Mimi, I can't wait for 2015 and more of her amazing books.

Darkest Before Dawn (A Guardian's Diary Book 1)
Darkest Before Dawn (A Guardian's Diary Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Read!, 19 Oct. 2014
And then I reached the end if the book and it was like Noooooooooo........ I need the next one & I need it nowwww!!! Yet another fantastic book from Amelia, drew me right in and kept me there throughout the journey. I loved the Fae Chronicles and this is just as good, get yourself a copy you will not be disappointed.

Pieces of Autumn
Pieces of Autumn

4.0 out of 5 stars Not to Dark, but a Delightful Read, 6 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Pieces of Autumn (Kindle Edition)
I read the blurb and decided to give this book a try, so glad I did as it was a really good read with an interesting plot line. I liked Autumn, the female lead, she was strong and feisty even after everything she went through. I loved Tate, he was dark, conflicted, dangerous and gorgeous! I enjoyed the authors style of writing, it kept me turning pages. My only issue was the backstory, I wanted to know how all the characters ended up where they had at the beginning of the book and I felt I needed more detail on how society had got to where it had. This was the only reason it lost a star. I will definitely read more by Mara Black.

Karma (Karma Series Book 1)
Karma (Karma Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Start of Another Great Series, 10 July 2014
Well written with characters I could relate to, I thoroughly enjoyed this book and will definitely be watching for the next instalment. Had me giggling to myself whilst reading which is always a good sign!!

Black Heart (Cursed Hearts Book 1)
Black Heart (Cursed Hearts Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 16 Mar. 2014
Really enjoyed this book and can't wait for the next instalment. Characters were believable and developed well by the author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7