Profile for Mrs. L. Eggleton > Reviews

Content by Mrs. L. Eggleton

Mrs. L. Eggleton "Maths mum" (Brighton England)

Page: 1 | 2
The CBT Handbook: A Comprehensive Guide to Using CBT to Overcome Depression, Anxiety, Stress, Low Self-Esteem and Anger
by Pamela Myles

5.0 out of 5 stars obviously not as good as a one to one therapy session it has ..., 14 Jan. 2016
Having finished CBT training a year ago I was advised to re-visit what I did with my therapist, while, obviously not as good as a one to one therapy session it has helped me enormously. Lots of information and things to think about. Shame it is too big to carry around under your arm but that is the only draw-back that I have found.

The Mindful Way Through Depression: Freeing Yourself from Chronic Unhappiness (includes Guided Meditation Practices CD)
by Mark Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book., 4 Oct. 2015
Fantastic book to support someone who is doing a Mindfulness course. Great for anyone with depression or anxiety, or both.

Skechers Synergy A Lister, Women Fitness Shoes, Grey (Grey/Light Blue), 4 UK (37 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pari of trainers, 4 Oct. 2015
Great pair of trainers and a perfect fit. Ideal for general walking for someone with knee problems.

Emotional Confidence: Simple steps to managing your feelings
Emotional Confidence: Simple steps to managing your feelings
by Gael Lindenfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Mar. 2015
Brilliant.....

The Mindful Way through Anxiety: Break Free from Chronic Worry and Reclaim Your Life
by Susan M. Orsillo

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 April 2014
This is a brilliant book for anyone suffering from anxiety. I did a Mindfulness course and this is re-enforcing and expanding what I learnt there. I am reading through it and doing all the exercises. It does not replace a therapist but it can help anyone while they are waiting for an appointment,

Neoprene Thumb Support, One size fits all. For Sporting Activity, Arthritis, Tendinitis, Sprains and Stabilization of Joints
Offered by Orthobrace Healthcare Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars OK for me, 16 April 2014
Great for small hands but still a little bulky. Only use it when my thumb is sore and it settle down after a few hours.

66fit Thumb Support Brace - Medical Sports Injury Sprain Pain Relief
66fit Thumb Support Brace - Medical Sports Injury Sprain Pain Relief

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., 16 April 2014
As I have little hands this was a little too cumbersome for me and I tried to get another one which would not be as large.

The Anxiety and Worry Workbook: The Cognitive Behavioral Solution
The Anxiety and Worry Workbook: The Cognitive Behavioral Solution
by David A. Clark

4.0 out of 5 stars Great workbook, 16 April 2014
Advised to get this book whilst I am waiting for an appointment with a CBT therapist. It is fantastic and I am sure I will be ready for the appointment when it comes.

Sane New World: Taming the Mind
Sane New World: Taming the Mind
by Ruby Wax

5.0 out of 5 stars A fellow sufferer..., 4 Sept. 2013
As someone who is suffering from anxiety and depression I loved this book. Ruby was determined enough to go back to University and tackle some difficult subjects. I have been referred to a Mindfulness course and the book has given me a good incite into the topic. Well done Ruby and thank you for sharing your experiences with me.

Full Catastrophe Living: How to cope with stress, pain and illness using mindfulness meditation
by Jon Kabat-Zinn

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 11 May 2013
Having recently completed 6 months of CNT treatment for anxiety and depression I felt I needed something to help me to cope with my mental health problems. My therapist had mentioned Mindfulness to me and I found this book could also help me with back pain. I have not finished reading the book yet but have found it easy to read. I also bought a CD of Mindfulness meditation and use that frequently. Buy this book and it will help with stress, pain and illness.

Page: 1 | 2