Profile for AJ > Reviews

Southern Air [Signed Copy]
Southern Air [Signed Copy]
Offered by TwoRedSevens

5.0 out of 5 stars Such An Incredible Album, 23 Feb. 2013
I adore Yellowcard, they're one of my all-time favourite bands. When this item was available I just had to have it! The autographs of some of my idols. It's an amazing album and a band I tell everyone to listen to. Such a brilliant item!

London 2012: The Official Video Game of the Olympic Games - Ltd Edition Steelbook, gift with purchase (Xbox 360)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 23 Feb. 2013
If you enjoy the other Olympic games, you won't be disappointed. If you're new to it you may find the controls a little tricky. It's a great game for when there are four of you playing. I'd recommend it to most people.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 23 Feb. 2013
A fantastic sticker of an iconic album I love from a band at its peak. It sits proudly on my bass guitar case.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not overly durable., 14 Feb. 2013
It's a great looking belt and it does the job, but the fabric split fairly soon and the actual buckle it quite sharp. But it's a great belt. None of the studs came off (although a few of the staple bits that hold them in did point outwards occasionally). I'd recommend this belt.

MOCK FUR FURRY ELECTRIC OR ACOUSTIC GUITAR STRAP - PINK
MOCK FUR FURRY ELECTRIC OR ACOUSTIC GUITAR STRAP - PINK
Offered by supermusic57

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant For My Bass!, 14 Feb. 2013
I owned one of these before and it was excellent, then after 5 years of wear and tear I decided to get a new one. This strap is the best. It looks amazing, is funny, fluffy, people comment on it at every show I play, it's durable and a good price. Get this strap!

Charitable Hatred: Tolerance and Intolerance in England, 1500-1700 (Politics, Culture and Society in Early Modern Britain)
by Alexandra Walsham

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 14 Feb. 2013
This book became the cornerstone to my dissertation. If you need a book on Early Modern Europe and it's stance on religious toleration/persecution, this is the book for you! This book is exceptional and is a must-have for anyone studying historical religion. Easy to read and packed with information and examples, Walsham did a fantastic job with this!

Divided by Faith
Divided by Faith
by Benjamin J. Kaplan

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent For History Degrees, 14 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Divided by Faith (Paperback)
Very simply, this book has helped my degree and dissertation more than most other books. If you're looking for a text on religious persecution/toleration throughout Early Modern Europe, look no further. This book is absolutely fantastic. It's also relatively easy to read considering it's a specialist history book which are notorious for being impossible to read easily.

Cosplay Romper Japan Anime Pikachu Pokemon Kigurumi Pajamas Hoodie Pyjamas M size
Offered by happytoycity

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 14 Feb. 2013
I bought this and I have never regretted it. As a student my house is often cold - this product is amazingly warm! It's super comfy and fluffy and looks fantastic! It's a very high quality and is quite durable! I wore it out on my 21st and it's still intact! It is a little expensive, but it is definitely worth it! It arrived quickly and the service was excellent. My friends are all jealous of it!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2013 10:13 PM GMT

Withnail and I (Bloomsbury Film Classics)
Withnail and I (Bloomsbury Film Classics)
by Bruce R. Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 14 Feb. 2013
This is one of my all-time favourite films and the script is wonderful to own. The minute details in the descriptions of the scenes make the film even more enjoyable when re-watching it. Any fans of this film need this book. Brilliant service and a good price!

"Peep Show": The Scripts and More, Foreword by Mitchell and Webb
"Peep Show": The Scripts and More, Foreword by Mitchell and Webb
by Jesse Armstrong

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a simple lampoon., 14 Feb. 2013
I love Peep Show. These are the scripts for Peep Show. There's not really much more to say. The item arrived quickly and was a good price. It's a must-have for any fan of the show!

Page: 1 | 2