Profile for Mr. Matthew Potter > Reviews

Content by Mr. Matthew Potter

Mr. Matthew Potter "El Perro" (Essex, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
NEW WOMEN SKULL HEAD PRINT LONG SLEEVE SWING DRESS TOP PLUS UK SIZE 8-26 (M/L 12-14, SKULL PRINT)
Offered by ADMIRE CLOTHING LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 13 July 2015
I bought this for my girlfriend and she loves it. Lovely tunic. Just the right blend of skulls and roses.

InventCase Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 Tablet (7 inch - 3rd Generation) 2013 Smart Multi-Functional PU Leather Book Case Cover with Sleep Wake Function - Black and Tan
Offered by Sunny Savers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 Jan. 2015
Excellent service, I returned the HD version for this one and the customer service team were great. This is a brilliant bit of kit and well worth buying.

Clarks Womens Orinoco Sash Biker Boots  - Black (7 UK)
Clarks Womens Orinoco Sash Biker Boots - Black (7 UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots!, 27 Sept. 2013
My girlfriend loves these boots; they are very comfortable and look great. Quite a snug fit but they have felt good and no pain or chaffing at all. Definitely a good buy and made well so will last. Good stitching and buckles and look very smart on so can be worn for work.

Elegant Moments Sexy Sleeved Opaque Bodystocking Black, White or Nude. One Size and Plus Size.
Offered by Hush Hush Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Naughty but nice, 10 Mar. 2013
My boyfriend loves hosiery so this had to be bought. Very roomy so comfortable but not saggy. Sexy in a strange way. Good quality for the price.

Bearpaw Women's Viper Bronze Fur Trimmed Boot 834W 7 UK
Bearpaw Women's Viper Bronze Fur Trimmed Boot 834W 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My new slippers!, 10 Mar. 2013
At last I have found the perfect slippers for me! Lovely, comfy and so warm. Can be worn out and about but mine are for home only. Really strong build quality and the bronze print just makes me smile. At this price you'd be mad not to buy them. I'm a size 7 and they fit perfectly. They are lovely boots.

Criss Cross Body Stocking in Black (One Size fits UK 8 to 14)
Criss Cross Body Stocking in Black (One Size fits UK 8 to 14)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmm..., 10 Mar. 2013
Yes this is a miraculous number and makes even me look sexy! This is perfect if you want to look hot and hides a multitude of cellulite and saggy bits. Quite amazing really and oh how hot it makes you feel in all the right ways. My boyfriend loves it and it is lots of fun strutting about in this body stocking extraordinaire! Makes you feel dominant in a kitten kind of way.

Kipling Unisex Adult Yelina B Large Wallet Light Brown K15069712
Kipling Unisex Adult Yelina B Large Wallet Light Brown K15069712

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect purse!, 10 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Kipling Yelina B Wallet (Shoes)
Best of purses for carrying all the cards and bumpf that a shopper carries. Loads of room for everything and stylish too. Buy this if you need card space and lots of room for notes!

Baba O'Riley (Remix)
Baba O'Riley (Remix)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever!, 10 Mar. 2013
The Who are true musical artists and this is now my ring tone and makes me smile regardless of who is calling!!!

Dr. Marten's 1490 Original, Unisex-Adult Boots, Black, 8 UK
Dr. Marten's 1490 Original, Unisex-Adult Boots, Black, 8 UK
Offered by GMDC Global Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Made to last., 28 Nov. 2012
I bought these for my niece for Christmas. I feel privileged that I'm buying her her first pair of DM's and am really pleased with the quality. The boots look good and true to DM style, they are made well and I know she is going to love them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple wonderment!, 28 Nov. 2012
I so love these boots! So comfortable and so funky. Quite wide but I wear thick socks and I'm happy. Wide in the calf so perfect for the chunkier calved lady (I am one of those so I am even happier!).

Page: 1 | 2