Profile for Catarina > Reviews

Eastpak Spins M Bag - Back To Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars different size than advertised, 28 Sept. 2014
the bag looks very nice, but IT IS NOT THE SIZE ADVERTISED, Smaller
I ordered a 51L bag and I got a 42L

ACHROMIN CREAM / REAL WHITENING CREAM/ 45 ml. - UV Removes & Prevents Reccurrance of Pigmented Dark Spots, Age Spots, Post- Pregnancy Brown Patches
Offered by EverestCosmetics

1.0 out of 5 stars no visible effects, 1 Dec. 2013
I tried this cream years ago. This cream was recommended when I asked about a good cream to remove age spots in a pharmacy in Havana. After weeks using I didn't notice any visible effects.
zero results

sourcingmap® 14mm 180 Degree Wide Angle Door Viewer Peep Sight Hole
sourcingmap® 14mm 180 Degree Wide Angle Door Viewer Peep Sight Hole

4.0 out of 5 stars nice eyefish len, 19 Nov. 2013
I bought this peep hole to do some brico. I use it putting it in front of my mobile phone camera len, to make fish eye effect. Perfectly fills the need.

Stepping Through Time: Archaeological Footwear from Prehistoric Times Until 1800
by Olaf Goubitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Precious information fantastically illustrated!, 19 Nov. 2013
This book contains very useful historical information collected by an important archeologist of shoes. Very complete and well organized. Interesting for designers or shoemakers.

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
by Andy Warhol

5.0 out of 5 stars Top!, 12 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Shoes, Shoes, Shoes (Hardcover)
Nice small book, hardcover, with ilustrations and shoe related quotes from Andy Warhol
I bought the book second hand. It is in very good condition and it was delivered super quick to The Netherlands (3 working days!!) I'm very happy both with the product and service. Top!

United Nude Women's Fold Lo Tapestry Flats 7199015305S12 3 UK
United Nude Women's Fold Lo Tapestry Flats 7199015305S12 3 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Not comfortable for high feet, 12 Sept. 2012
Fantastic look, Leather inside. I get compliments everytime that I use, not only from friends and colleagues but even from people that don't know me.
However, the shoe is too high and the material hard to it hurts the ankle. I have the high heel version of thuis UN model and they end up much more comfortable

Mel Women's Ice II Ballet
Mel Women's Ice II Ballet

3.0 out of 5 stars sizes are not correct, 12 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Mel Women's Ice II Ballet (Shoes)
the jelly shoes look very nice. The problem is they are too small. The sizes conversion is not correct. My EU number is 36 and and the UK 3 is always the one that better fits my feet. Not in these Mel jelly. You should order 1 size bigger.

Yousave Accessories iPhone 4 / 4S Case Black and Red Retro Cassette Tape Silicone Gel Cover
Offered by PJA Distribution

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 25 Aug. 2012
I use this case for my iphone 4 and if fits quite ok. It protects it when it falls and in my bag. It is flexible rubber. It could be a bit more tight (1mm) but not a problem. I have it for 10 months and still looks 'as new'

Softinos Women's Nele Petrol Wedges Boots P900091062 3 UK
Softinos Women's Nele Petrol Wedges Boots P900091062 3 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars These boots are made for wallking, 25 Aug. 2012
Very confortable this botle green boots fit good with trousers or skirt. They are real leather outside but not inside, which is the only negative point that I found. I prefere shoes with the interior in leather and these have an orange polyester fabric. Not too bad, at the end, as it is also warmer for the winter and I use the boots with wool socks anyway. For the rest, the boots very stylish and super confortable!

How to Start a Shoe Design Business
How to Start a Shoe Design Business
by Becci Rolli

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't lose your time and cents!, 25 Aug. 2012
I bought this book expecting to get practical information of how to get into the shoe business. I got VERY DISAPPOINTED!! I'm in the very beggining of a shoe business and this book did not add whatever to my basic knowledge.
Actually, after reading 1 FULL page about rights reserved, I already felt like to throughing the book out of the window. It says that "this book may not be re-sold or given away to other people. It you would like to share this book please purchase an additional copy for each person..." Ah!Ah! Looks like a joke. Ms. Rolli, you must have been wearing the wrong shoes when you decided to write this ridiculous rights reserved. But I will take your advice seriously, I will not give this book to any of my friends, because all the world knows what you wrote in your book and I don't want my friends to be loosing their time.
Everything in the book is too vague and obvious. E.g. It tells you that you might consider to do a course or not; that the name for the business should be memorable (what a surprise!!), or that if the business is located next to a dance studio it's good to have enough stock of dancing shoes (good that you tell me!!) and that you have to find a manufacturer.
The book DOES NOT TELL YOU HOW TO DO. It does not tell you which schools offer shoes related courses? How to find the manufactures? Websites, bibliografy, usefull contacts. These info is not included in the book, because the author doesn't know it and she/he have done very, very light research. I guess that s a shoeslover that decided to acomplish the dream of writing a book. Sorry if I'm wrong but that's what it looks like. No expertise at all!

Page: 1 | 2