Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "humrose" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Makeup Hand Palette Prevent Makeup Stains - The Answer to Makeup Messy Sessions!
Offered by Instant Beauty Fix

5.0 out of 5 stars Would Recommend!, 22 Dec. 2016
I loved this so much, I bought 2! One for me, and one for my kit. It makes applying product to clients and yourself so much easier, hygienic and less messy. Would recommend!

10 x Disposable Headbands with Velcro Fastening in White
10 x Disposable Headbands with Velcro Fastening in White
Offered by essentialbeautycare

5.0 out of 5 stars but pretty big!, 18 Oct. 2016
Met expectations, but pretty big!

Beau Belle Make Up Brushes - Makeup Brushes - Make Up Brushes Set - Makeup Brush Set - Makeup Brushes Sets - Make Up Brushes Set with Case - Make Up Brushes Set Professional - Professional Make Up Brushes
Offered by Beau Belle

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these bruhez!, 10 May 2016
Excellent makeup brush for the price. As a makeup artist, I got these for my personal collection but will be ordering more for my pro kit.

IDACA Black Adjustable Strap Jogging Walking Sports Armband Case Cover for New Apple iPhone 5S 5 5G
Offered by Colourful2013

4.0 out of 5 stars but works just fine in the gym, 26 Jan. 2016
I've been using this for a couple of months and perhaps it's because my phone is so large, I can't always get it in the case.

I do find it a bit fiddly to access the screen when it's in the arm band cover, and sometimes the band does slide down, when walking in the street, but works just fine in the gym.

Sony MDRZX310 Foldable Headphones - Metallic Red
Sony MDRZX310 Foldable Headphones - Metallic Red

5.0 out of 5 stars ... these for a couple of months and honestly the BEST headphones I've ever used in my life, 26 Jan. 2016
I've been using these for a couple of months and honestly the BEST headphones I've ever used in my life. They do what they say on the tin and fold down for easy storage.

Parkland 1.2m Giant Wooden Tumbling Tower Block Game Outdoor Garden
Parkland 1.2m Giant Wooden Tumbling Tower Block Game Outdoor Garden
Offered by Saving world

5.0 out of 5 stars so probably not best with kids under 3, 26 Jan. 2016
We've had this for a few months and honestly, it's a HUGE hit when kids visit us. It's a little heavy, so probably not best with kids under 3, but the older kids really enjoy building the towers (as do the adults!).

Perfect for summer barbecues.

Scratch Map Personalised World Map
Scratch Map Personalised World Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy!, 26 Jan. 2016
I bought this as an anniversary gift for my husband and we LOVE it! So much fun to scratch off when we visit a country and makes a great gift for any budding explorers or when you want to plan your next trip.

Hama 10 x 15 cm Singo Memo Album for 200 Photos, Pink
Hama 10 x 15 cm Singo Memo Album for 200 Photos, Pink
Offered by DiscountDiscs

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use and does what it says on the ..., 26 Jan. 2016
I bought this last year to put our wedding photos in. So easy to use and does what it says on the tin.

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying: A simple, effective way to banish clutter forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel like I can breathe now, 19 Feb. 2015
Transformed my life! My house is so much cleaner and tidier. Feel like I can breathe now.

The Fixer (A Mort Grant Novel Book 1)
The Fixer (A Mort Grant Novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 28 Aug. 2012
Could not put this book down! The Fixer is an action thriller and a really interesting and fast paced novel. The characters are well draw out and who you think is the bad guy turns out to be more complicated. Really enjoyed it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4