Profile for kindlish > Reviews

Disney - Classic Pooh Heritage - Bowl and Mug Gift Set
Disney - Classic Pooh Heritage - Bowl and Mug Gift Set
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 10 Sept. 2016
Bought as a gift but looked very nice, recipient was very pleased and the gift box is lovely.

Dritz Rubber Thermal Thimbles-3/Pkg
Dritz Rubber Thermal Thimbles-3/Pkg

3.0 out of 5 stars May be better solutions., 10 Sept. 2016
These are OK although feel like the tips of three rubber gloves so maybe a bit expensive for what they are. Two of the thimbles fit ok on my thumb and forefinger but the third one is a bit tight and leaves a little pocket at the end which is awkward. Maybe it's my technique when ironing seams but I still managed to scald other fingers without the thimbles but maybe it's because they feel a bit odd and so I end up using the unprotected fingers to do the work. It's kind of like when you have a plaster on your finger and it feels weird so you avoid using it. Also my iron does give off a good deal of steam.

TECHGEAR® Apple iPad Pro 12.9" GLASS Edition Genuine Tempered Glass Screen Protector Guard Cover (Fits new 2017 and 2015 iPad Pro 12.9" screen)
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 Sept. 2016
Very easy to apply and does the job brilliantly. Although I noticed a very slight difference in sensitivity when I first applied it, I soon got used to it. I use the Apple Pencil for art and writing on the iPad safe in the knowledge that the screen is protected.

Prym Magnetic Pin Cushion
Prym Magnetic Pin Cushion

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 10 Sept. 2016
Love this, really strong magnet and easy to use, no more leaving pins all over the place so happy (and safer) family too.

iPad Pro 12.9 Case, Poetic [Keyboard Compatible][Pencil Holder] Stylish Thin TPU Case for iPad Pro 12.9 with Pencil Holder and Apple Smart Keyboard Compatibility Frosted Clear
Offered by Smart Shop Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case but be careful if using a screen protector too., 10 Sept. 2016
Love this clear case and especially that there is a space to hold the pencil, it even has a little hole to store the cap whilst the pencil is charging so it's perfect in that respect. Also because it's clear you can see the engraving on the back of the iPad if you have any, which is nice. I loved everything about this case until I bought a glass screen protector for the iPad. It now feels like the case doesn't quite hug the edges of the iPad as it did, it's as though the screen protector has made the edge just a little too thick. To be fair, I've been using the case with the screen protector for about a month now and it hasn't come off or anything but I find myself regularly checking the edges where I think it's coming away, I think the case pushes up against the screen protector slightly. If it wasn't for that I'd definitely be giving this 5 stars.

Jisoncase Apple Pencil Cap Holder Lightning Cable Charger Adapter Holder, 4 Packs (Combo Pack) of Protective Keeper Holder for iPad Pro Pencil / Stylus and Lightning to Micro USB Adapter, 4 Pieces Included (White JS-APL-03P00)
Offered by Labato UK Official Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, but consider where you store your pencil first., 10 Sept. 2016
What a great idea. Love this gadget! My only (small) complaint is that I cannot use the cozy for the cap if I want to fit the pencil into the space for it with the ipad case that I use, which was a little disappointing as it's such a good idea. However, if I'm not using the iPad case then it's a great way to keep from losing the pencil cap, and the other bit that holds the charging adapter is brilliant, it means that the adapter is always to hand on the cable with no risk of losing it.

100 25mm split rings
100 25mm split rings
Offered by things4craft (A UK based craft company)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good price., 10 Sept. 2016
This review is from: 100 25mm split rings (Toy)
Very happy with these. Good price, bought them for crafts but have also used them for curtain rings. Seem to be good quality. Would buy again.

AMIR 150ml Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser with 7 Colorful LED Lights, Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser, Cool Mist Humidifiers and Waterless Automatically Shut-off, for Home, Yoga, Office, Spa, Bedroom, Baby Room
Offered by AMIR UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little unit., 10 Sept. 2016
Great little diffuser. I find it especially useful with olbas oil when someone has a cold. You can have it on all night and know that it will switch itself off when the water runs out. Also good for a gentle aroma when used with other oils. I don't tend to use the light although I imagine it would make a good night light in a child's room. The only downside (and it's only a little one) is that the on light is quite bright on it's own, so if you have it near the bed it can be a little too bright. I usually turn the unit so that the on light faces away from the room and into the wall and this does help. I think it also helps stop/reduce my husbands snoring. Yay!

Ladies Jones Bootmaker Spike Black Handbag Size 1SIZE
Ladies Jones Bootmaker Spike Black Handbag Size 1SIZE

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous soft leather.., 10 Sept. 2016
Beautifully soft leather and a very useable size. Big enough to fit what you need whilst still being quite compact. Very happy with this bag.

Fitflop Women's Carmel Toe-Post  Sandals, Black (All Black), 8 UK 42 EU
Fitflop Women's Carmel Toe-Post Sandals, Black (All Black), 8 UK 42 EU
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 10 Sept. 2016
Love these, very comfortable and look nice. I have all sorts of trouble getting comfortable shoes as I have wide feet and problems with Plantar faciitis but these are great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4