Profile for Owen Martin > Reviews

Content by Owen Martin

Owen Martin (Swansea, UK)

SO&CO New York Men's 5017.3 Yacht Timer Analog Digital Alarm World Time Black Dial Stainless Steel Link Bracelet Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars Not water resistant, 8 April 2016
The watch seemed pretty good at first although the digital display is hard to see and the strap is hard to adjust, the big problem is that the watch is not actually waterproof, I have only had it a few months and there is already condensation inside even though I have never been swimming with it so it has only been in the shower, sink, bath and rain to get it wet. The Amazon description says its 100m water resistant & the back of the watch says 50m but it is actually not water resistant at all, definitely not worth the money.
Comment Comment | Permalink

SanDisk 32GB microSDHC Card only
SanDisk 32GB microSDHC Card only

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work in some devices, 28 Jan. 2013
I bought this to use for music on my Samsung Galaxy player but it didn't work as expected, the player would either not recognize the card, recognize it as empty or damaged or recognize it but not be able to find all the music, I then bought the class 10 version of the card & it works perfectly. I put this card in my Archos Android based player and this card worked first time and with no problems so if you have a Samsung Galaxy this card doesn't work but if you have a different device it might.

500 Social Media Marketing Tips: Essential Advice, Hints and Strategy for Business: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and More!

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely useful, 3 April 2012
I run a number of different social media accounts for my company, my photographic work and various voluntary organisations that I work for. I already know quite a lot about social media and I have found the tips in this book very helpful, there's a number of suggestions that I hadn't thought of doing and quite a few that I didn't even know you could do. The book is reader friendly and very good value, it makes social media easier to use, even if you already know how to use social media it is extremely useful as a reminder of what you need to do. I've already started implementing the suggestions in this book on my own accounts and I would definitely recommend it to anybody who uses social media to engage with customers or fans.