Profile for Denise's old pal > Reviews

Content by Denise's old pal

Denise's old pal (Gateshead, Tyne & Wear United Kingdom)

GB eye 61 x 91.5 cm Lord Of the Rings Trilogy Maxi Poster
GB eye 61 x 91.5 cm Lord Of the Rings Trilogy Maxi Poster

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Poster beautifully packed, 5 Oct. 2013
This poster was embarrassingly cheap and it's absolutely perfect and excellent quality. The packing was second to none and I can't fault anything about this purchase. Thank you!

The Champions: The Complete Series [DVD]
The Champions: The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stuart Damon

5.0 out of 5 stars The Champions - The Complete Series, 16 Feb. 2005
If you loved The Champions first time around, you'll love it all over again. I was mad about Stuart Damon when at primary school and I've enjoyed the fantasy once again in my early forties. I can still remember the rush of excitement when I tripped home from school all set to watch The Champions. Looking back at the 'Thunderbirds' technology and the very wooden Tremayne, I can't believe how they got away with it, but it's simply great. My whole family have laughed along the way but have thoroughly enjoyed the ride. This is a must buy and worth every penny at this bargain price. The box set is very nicely put together and the colours are as sharp as anything on TV today. Well done to Carlton for releasing the complete 30 episodes in this giant box set. All I want now is to get the fantastic theme tune to install as my mobile ringtone. Take a nostalgic trip back 30 years and enjoy this excellent stuff!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2008 10:43 PM BST