Profile for N. Jones > Reviews

N. Jones (Bristol, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly, 10 May 2016
great delivery and perfect for a replacement unit for my LED bathroom mirror. I only needed to replace the actual sensor switch rather than the whole unit in mirror so shame I couldn't just buy that separately. It has done the job though and saves a replacement mirror at £250 !

Bluetooth 4.0 Audio Adaptor / Receiver, Mpow Streambot Idock Wireless Bluetooth Stereo 4.0 A2DP Music Receiver 30-pin Speaker Dock Wireless Adapter for iPod iPhone Dock Bose Sounddock 10/II/Portable, iPod iPhone Dock Speaker and Other Docking Station Stream Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Using with Bose Sounddock series 1, 10 May 2016
I bought this for use with my Bose Sounddock series 1. Unfortunately I hadn't appreciated that whilst the series 1 will power a first gen iPod, it doesn't have enough power for later models and therefore would not power the Mpow bluetooth device. A little more research and I bought a Scosche Passport Home Dock which converts the power of the sound dock and allows for power to the bluetooth device. Worked straight away and has now breathed new life into my Bose system. I also had a cheap travel speaker system and tried the device on these and it worked perfectly first time. Very easy to set up and would recommend, just be aware of the power constraints of the Sounddock series 1.

WD My Passport Ultra 2TB USB 3.0 Portable Drive with Auto and Cloud Backup - Titanium

5.0 out of 5 stars It is very small and sits very nicely under the iMac, 9 July 2015
I bought this to use as a back up drive for my iMac. I didn't see the point in paying the extra for Mac version as I didn't want to use the software the drive comes with.
It is very small and sits very nicely under the iMac. It does come with a short cable which some have said might be a problem for Tower PC's but it is perfect for what I needed. It stays permanently connected to the iMac and I don't have a lengthy cable hanging out the back therefore keeping the workspace tidy.
I formatted the drive for MAC as soon as I got it with no problems at all. Obviously this erases all the software and just gives you a clean drive but perfect for what I needed. I then set up Time Machine to back-up to the external drive and away it went with no problems at all. It now sits neatly under the iMAC and receives the regular back-up data from Time Machine and I can rest easy knowing that my data is safe. Unfortunately I bought this after a hard drive failure on the iMAC so learnt the hard way that it's always good to have a back-up.
Highly recommend this drive and ordering another for a back-up of all the laptops in the family.

Suunto Observer St Strap
Suunto Observer St Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars I agree with previous reviews that it is disappointing that the original strap appears to break so easily and often ( mine manag, 9 July 2015
This review is from: Suunto Observer St Strap (Sports)
This is an exact replacement for the original strap that came with the watch. I agree with previous reviews that it is disappointing that the original strap appears to break so easily and often ( mine managed to last 3 years before having to replace). Delivery was quick and packaging good. The strap is not easy to fit though, it is very fiddly but perserverance will lead to success. Very pleased to be able to wear the watch again as I had taken it to a couple of local jewellers for a new strap and they were unable to help.

3x Labelling Tape compatible to Brother TZe-231 / TZ-231 | black on white / 12mm x 8m | suitable for Brother P-Touch 1000W 1010 1090 1830VP 2030VP 2100VP 2430PC 2470 2730VP 7100 VP7600VP H100R H300 D200VP and other P-Touch LabelWriter
Offered by Coemedia GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Only just started to use these but seem to work fine and do exactly what they are supposed to, 19 Feb. 2015
Ordered on Saturday and they were delivered on Monday. Only just started to use these but seem to work fine and do exactly what they are supposed to. Cant fault them and excellent service.

Smiffys Indiana Jones Brown Explorer Hat And Bull Whip.
Smiffys Indiana Jones Brown Explorer Hat And Bull Whip.
Offered by cheeky-nights-in

4.0 out of 5 stars 7 year loves it, 17 Aug. 2013
If it keeps a 7 year old happy then it has done it's job. I was quite impressed with the overall quality considering the price. I have had to repair the end of the whip but then it did take a beating as my teenage kids got hold of it. Any whip will fray at the end if it is being cracked pretty hard for a prolonged period of time. All in all happy with this product.

Interlocking Gym Garage Anti Fatigue Flooring Play Mats 64sqft D Easimat branded
Offered by Far East Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for my home gym, 17 Aug. 2013
I have used these to fit out my home gym which has a cross trainer and weights bench in. They are very easy to fit and cut into shape if needed. When you take them out of the packet they do have a smell about them but it does recommend that you air them before laying in the instructions. I didn't bother as I am too impatient and after a couple of days the odour had gone. They do indent if you have heavy items on them but then it is memory foam so suspect any matting of this type would unless you really spend some serious cash. I have found though that any indents disappear after a while so doesn't cause any issues. I would rather have indents on a few foam tiles than my wooden floor underneath them! They are very easy to clean also.
I would definitely recommend them and now looking to fit out my garage with these swell.

Magnetic Whiteboard Eraser Rubber from Viro
Magnetic Whiteboard Eraser Rubber from Viro

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 17 Aug. 2013
This is excellent. Sticks to the board when not in use and cleans the board really well. Had no issues with it and would definitely recommend.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 17 Aug. 2013
The whiteboard arrived on time and in perfect condition as well packaged. Very easy to put up and is exactly what I needed and expected when I ordered. Only reason why I haven't given five stars was due to to the pen shelf. It says in the instructions that this just snaps into place but there was no way it was going to click in place and I had to manipulate the frame with a screw driver to get it to fit. It all worked out but I was worried I was going to damage the frame around the board. Other than that a very good item for the price and ideal for my home office. Looking at getting one for the kids bedroom so they stop drawing all over mine now.

SP POV Carry Case for GoPro HD Hero/Hero 2 + Accesories Storage / Travel Box
SP POV Carry Case for GoPro HD Hero/Hero 2 + Accesories Storage / Travel Box

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 5 Jun. 2013
Really useful and neat way of storing the accessories that go with the GoPro camera. Unfortunately I cannot get all of my accessories into the case but then as I use the camera for diving, Mountain biking, climbing and flying I do have pretty much every available fixing.

Page: 1 | 2