Profile for saf > Reviews

saf

Page: 1 | 2
Learning Resources The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game
Learning Resources The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game

4.0 out of 5 stars The best among the rest of the same brand and type, 29 Jun. 2017
The best among the rest of the same brand and type. This one and the bunny and carrot version are much alike but the Squirel one stands out. The only thing that would have made this perfect would have been if the wood logs were made out of plastic instead of cardboard.. the tiny acorns are very cute and my 3 & 5 yrs old absolutely love playing with it.. a must buy to entertain little ones.

Cross Common Nursery Citrus 'Kaffir' Lime bush
Cross Common Nursery Citrus 'Kaffir' Lime bush

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST BUY IT. A+, 11 Oct. 2016
I was a bit concerned ordering directly via phone to the seller. Not only did he offered me a little discount for buying a few plants but OMG my kaffir lime plant I received was in fantastic conditions. Very well looked after. You get better value than what you pay for.. I love my plants I received. Very helpful seller too.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Premium Vegetable Spiralizer and Vegetable Peeler - Including 25 Recipe eBook and Cleaning Brush, Create Healthy Low Carb Vegetable Noodles and Pasta, Great Kitchen Gift - By Tessani Kitchenware.
Offered by Tessani Kitchenware

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice one, 7 Sept. 2016
Please with this product and does a good job. Two issues I had :when I used it with carrots I found it hard to do it once it's near the top of the grater even the spiky round attachment won't move it. Second I was unable to change setting even after several attempts. But then again this could be due to a little bit of lost of strength on my wrist after having a fracture ages ago. This is just my opinion. But I was so please with how it works with not so hard veg like cucumber and courgettes that I am happy to have it.

New Look 6341 Size A Misses' Dress in 3 Lengths Sewing Pattern, Multi-Colour
New Look 6341 Size A Misses' Dress in 3 Lengths Sewing Pattern, Multi-Colour

1.0 out of 5 stars wasted my money, 21 Aug. 2016
Had to alter pattern completely.. wasted my money. Should have just draft my own.

Remonte Womens R8204 Derby Black Schwarz (schwarz 01) Size: 3.5
Remonte Womens R8204 Derby Black Schwarz (schwarz 01) Size: 3.5

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 21 Aug. 2016
Lovely soft leather shoes that you can wear stright away

Loctite KL-1011D Glue Gun
Loctite KL-1011D Glue Gun

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Buy it.. its the best, 21 Aug. 2016
My very first glue gun and it looks like I bought the best.. fantastic glue strength..

Loctite 639713 Refill Sticks for Hot Melt Adhesive Glue Gun - Pack of 6
Loctite 639713 Refill Sticks for Hot Melt Adhesive Glue Gun - Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars THE ULTIMATE BEST OF THE BEST, 21 Aug. 2016
I would give more than 5 stars if I could. This is the best glue stick ever.. super strong. I have been trying to fix a broken leg from a cheap console that had other broken parts with other products including No Nail glue to a vain. I finally bought the Loctite glue gun and ordered this too. I never thought it would work but I was amazed by the strength of this glue. It gripes on super fast. I have now fixed all part of the console with this glue. It's very sturdy and strong now.. just ordered another pack of this ;-)

Catherine Lansfield Bunnies Double Fitted Sheet - Multi-Colour
Catherine Lansfield Bunnies Double Fitted Sheet - Multi-Colour

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, 21 July 2016
I really can't believe some people are saying this is quality material when in fact it is very cheap.. serious it's like pound shop quality. Doesn't look as nice as the picture and the red are more like fichia in colour.. Also it not a DUVET SET not fitted sheet.

Trikestar Kids Deluxe Red 4 In 1 Pedal Trike With Full Sun Canopy - Also Available In Purple, Green and Blue
Offered by BuyDirect4U

3.0 out of 5 stars great look but not so great at doing the job, 30 April 2015
This trike looks great but is very difficult to manoeuvre . The front wheel doesn't swing much so very hard to do turns and corners. I do find the handle very wobbly.. it looks great but very plastic too me. The grey bar guard have very sharp edges. Not happy with it.

High Waisted Shaping Leggings Nude Medium
High Waisted Shaping Leggings Nude Medium
Offered by JustMeShaper

5.0 out of 5 stars Now ordering another 2 as they are brilliant. It does what it says and is great ..., 25 Mar. 2015
Ordered my first one after having my baby. Now ordering another 2 as they are brilliant. It does what it says and is great leggings as well. Wish they had other colours.

Page: 1 | 2