Profile for scotty19 > Reviews

Content by scotty19

scotty19

Hometech 900W Electric Jug Automatic Multifunctional Soup Maker Machine, Smoothie Maker with 1.7L Capacity, Blender, Pulse, Steamer, Boiler

1.0 out of 5 stars but I did enjoy eating it, 9 Dec. 2016
First made a vegetable soup with potatoes, lentils, peas and broccoli and put on the Chunky soup setting. The soup consistency was a little think so I may have needed a little more stock but the blender was very high powered and vegetables were reduced to a paste not chunky veg as hoped, but I did enjoy eating it. Second attempt was leek and potato with more water. The program was a little under 30 minutes and the soup looked fairly good. I left it a little while as I was cooking the family tea and so later pressed the re-heat button. The device did 5 intermittent beeps and would not work. I left it a little while longer and it did the same again - still didn't work. Luckily the soup was warm enough for me to eat, but felt something was wrong. The next day I put water into the jug to test the boil function. As soon as I pressed the button the electricity in the whole of my house went off. Got the electricity back on and tried again with the soupmaker - just in case it was something else - it shorted out the whole house again. Have returned the product yesterday and awaiting re-fund.

7 DAY Organizer One Week Pill Box with Removable Trays
7 DAY Organizer One Week Pill Box with Removable Trays

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 11 April 2013
Bought this for my Mother who finds it great for all her pills and she likes the fact that it can be taken apart into days.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gino D'Aca,po 5 pc Knife Set, 23 Oct. 2012
The knife set arrived at the specified date and I was very pleased with the product. The knife set is placed within a beautiful lacquered wooden block, that looks very stylish and neat. The knife set itself is of a very modern and stylish design, beautiful handle and blade all in one, with a brushed metal matt feel. I have been using the knives to cut vegetables, bread and meat and they are all immaculately sharp and there is a beautiful ping as the knives are taken out of the block.
They look really good in my kitchen, adding a touch of style and I fully recommend the product to others.

Animagic Benji My Best Friend Soft Toy
Animagic Benji My Best Friend Soft Toy
Offered by Prime Furnishing

4.0 out of 5 stars Benji dog, 18 April 2012
My daughter was delighted with her Benji dog. The weight of the toy was a little more than anticipated and it does not do as many actions as I would of liked. It would of been nice if the dog could walk. But my daughter loves him anyway!