Profile for Mr. C. Templeton > Reviews

Content by Mr. C. Templeton

Mr. C. Templeton (Troon, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Yazilind Jewelry Charming Tibetan Silver Turquoise Cute Owl Drop Dangle Earrings for Women
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars nicely made with a good weight for its price, 12 July 2015
These earrings are bigger then you might think for the cost, nicely made with a good weight for its price. I bought these earrings as a small gift for my mum and she loves them, showing them off to her friends when she wears them 5/5

Macgruber
Macgruber
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 Star because you can't vote lower, 30 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Macgruber (Amazon Video)
Macgruber is one of these films am glad it was on a streaming service so only cost me time. The action was poor the comedy was poor and IMHO the actors where just phoning it in as I could not care what happened to them during the film.

A film best to be avoided

IBRA® 2m High Speed PRO GOLD RED HDMI v2.0/1.4a HDMI Cable 3D 2160p PS4 SKY HD 4K Ultra HD
Offered by Hd Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars what I like about these cables the most is because of the ..., 11 Feb. 2015
As I had just bought a new 4k TV and I had to rearrange where the Blu Ray player and the xbox 360 sit I needed to get longer HDMI Cables so I went for these as they are HDMI 2.0 so letting full speed connections for 4k content.

Even that the cables are braided they are surprising light compared to my older cables, what I like about these cables the most is because of the size and shape of the end of the connector's so it make's easier to add multiple cables in to the same device (TV)

Samsung HT-F5530 5.1 3D Smart Blu-ray Home Theatre System with 2 Tallboy Speakers

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung HT-F5530 5.1 3D Smart Blu Ray Home Theatre, 2 Nov. 2013
I bought this all in one Home Theatre system to replace an aging old home Theatre system that had dvd but no blu ray, I also required a device that could stream both Lovefilm and Netflix as I have both of these. I set-up was very easy, the hardest part was dividing where all the speakers where going to go but after that it was straight forward. Having owning other Samsung products I already had a Samsung account to connect with and started updating the firmware and app's as it required.

I have now watched many Blu Ray's and DVD's on ths and the picture and sound is just great. What makes this worth it is the smart hub, having both Lovefilm and Netflix mean's I have plenty to watch at any time that suits me. The smart hub all has TV on demand apps from BB, ITV, channel 4 and 5 as well as youtube, crackle lots more from the Samsung app store, just need to look and see what you want/require.

I give this Home Theatre system 5/5, its a great price when I bought it from Amazon and the over all setup is easy, I only have one hand to use to build the speakers but it was easy after you take the time to see how it goes together with the easy set-up instruction's.

I recommend this Home Theatre system to anyone who what's a good 5.1 system that can play 3D blu ray's and have many app's to stream tv/film's from different companies.

Beyerdynamic DT990 PRO Headphones - 250 OHM
Beyerdynamic DT990 PRO Headphones - 250 OHM

5.0 out of 5 stars BeyerDynamic DT990 PRO Headphones - 250 OHM, 2 Nov. 2013
I bought the DT 990 PROHeadphones after get recommend by people on a tech website. These are the most comfortable headphones I have ever worn, with very little time required to burn in to get the best sound out of them. I also was recommend to pair the DT990's with a DAC so I will get the best out of them when using them on my PC's instead of putting the sound through a sound card. The DT990's PRo's are open cupped so you will get over all better sound compaired to closed cup's but you will get some sound leakage with them so not recommend for using on portable device, but in an environment where you can just sit back and listen to music in private. As these headphones have a OHM ratring of 250 its best used with some type of amp to get the best of them.

Am glad I got these headphones as my 20 year old Sony headphones where well used and the sound was so bad it was hurting my hears putting them on.

5/5 all round for BeyerDynamic's for making a great set f headphones. Would I recommend these to anyone that needs/ what's headphones for just relaxing listening to music or watching film's yes in deed I would but I would recommend getting a amp to drive these headphones to get the best out of these headphones.

Advanced Task Manager Pro
Advanced Task Manager Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Killing App's, 8 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Advanced Task Manager Pro (App)
Advanced Task Manager Pro is one those very helpful app's that can help to keep your android device clean of all running app's that might be a problem if your device has limited RAM. I use this app to keep my Samsung 10.1" tab clean so the ram is not full of app's that might be running in the background and slows the operation of it.

What I do like about Advanced Task Manager Pro is that it light and easy to configure to my need's.

Mens Leather Belt - Casual Jeans Belt - With Crome Tip # 5055 - Black, XXL
Mens Leather Belt - Casual Jeans Belt - With Crome Tip # 5055 - Black, XXL
Offered by HotShuffle

4.0 out of 5 stars Mens Leather Belt - Casual Jeans Belt - With Crome Tip, 5 Aug. 2013
OK I bought this belt as my old one was starting to fall apart so I picked this one as its a nice cheap price for size I needed, it has a nice weight and feel to it when worn but it was a bit to big for me but that is not a problem as I have something to make the right size of Belt hole.

Had it for a few day's now and keeps my jean's up, what more do I need a belt to do?

BRAND NEW 10.2" INCH LAPTOP GLOSSY SCREEN FOR SAMSUNG NP-NC10-KA02UK [PC]
BRAND NEW 10.2" INCH LAPTOP GLOSSY SCREEN FOR SAMSUNG NP-NC10-KA02UK [PC]
Offered by Laptop Adapters

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for the NP-NC10 Screen, 24 Dec. 2012
I got this screen to replace a broken screen on my aging netbook, as connecting to the TV all the time was tiring, so got this to fix that problem. Now that my netbook as a working screen am mobile with it again, the screen is bright and came with no dead pixels as that can be a problem with many replacement screen for net/notebooks in the past for many people.

Not much to say about the screen, it turned up - was easy fitted within 10 mins - come with no dead pixels - gives an aging netbook an extended life after the original screen breaks.

Came well packaged and delivered with in the time that was expected.

Ichi
Ichi

4.0 out of 5 stars Challenging!, 24 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Ichi (App)
Ichi is a brilliant game that challenging your mind. The game start easy then it can go hard very fast then slows down again, just as your getting in your stride it throws it real tough levels.

It can take me from a few seconds to a few minutes or even many tries before I complete the level.

Samsung Notebook Style Flip Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Chrome/Blue
Samsung Notebook Style Flip Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Chrome/Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Case for Samsung Galaxy S3, 31 July 2012
Received the official case for the Samsung Galaxy S3 flip case (blue) for my S3. what makes this case different from most other cases is in fact the backing of the case replaces completely the back of the S3, it helps to keep the low profile and low weight of the phone and the front flap covers the front of the phone completely and the hinge part covers the volume rocker but you can still use it as you can feel it through it.

You can use the phone on a call even when the flap is closed as there is a hole for the speaker near the top.

Over all its a great case for an awesome phone 5/5