Profile for Jim Jam > Reviews

Content by Jim Jam

Jim Jam "fishface" (UK)

Whirlpool Max 25 13 litre 750 watt Solo Microwave Oven with Auto Steam function, Glossy Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, funky little microwave, 20 Jan. 2010
Initially only bought this microwave because of the colour!!! Matches my Morphy Richards cream toaster and kettle perfectly.

Such a great design. Compact so takes up nearly half the size of my old microwave. Looks like a little portable telly so get lots of comments, and as its not a 'normal' microwave it does look like the money you paid for it.

The internal capacity is slightly smaller than my old microwave but hasnt led to any problems. This is only a 750w so takes slightly longer than my other microwave, but it has cooked everything lovely. Crunchy frozen veg, lovely jacket pototoes.

I haven't had any problems with the door which some other reviewers have had.

Miss the grill facility that my other microwave had, but I well chuffed with my purchase. Looks funky, does its job...well happy!