Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Gelert Kids Scout Mummy - Pink Camo
Gelert Kids Scout Mummy - Pink Camo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value comfortable sleeping bag, 7 July 2011
This review is from: Gelert Kids Scout Mummy (Sports)
I bought this for my daughter for our May camping trip to Cornwall. My daughter liked the pink camo pattern, and it seemed to be warm enough and comfortable. It has already been washed and seems to have gone through the washing machine with no mishaps!

Potette Plus 2-in-1 Travel Potty (Pink/Purple)
Potette Plus 2-in-1 Travel Potty (Pink/Purple)
Offered by NURSERY THYME

5.0 out of 5 stars Potty training on the go!, 23 Nov. 2010
I have found this product to be very useful, and take it everywhere with us. Makes public toliets much easier for my daughter to use! The bags are a bit expensive, but you could probably use bin liners with a bit of kitchen towel in!

Elements Sterling Silver B3162W Ladies' Pearl Bracelet with Puff Heart 18cm + 2.5cm EXTENDER

5.0 out of 5 stars Might keep it myself!, 21 Nov. 2010
I have just bought one of these as a Christmas present for a friend. It is very pretty and looks lovely on. In fact, I may order another for myself! Very good value for money, and I would say looks more than it cost.