Profile for Pete > Reviews

Pete

Garmin Designer Car Kit for iPhone 5
Garmin Designer Car Kit for iPhone 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 19 April 2014
Had one of these for my iPhone 4S and found it worked really well, no vibrations and sticks to screen firmly. When I changed phones I didn't even look around I just bought the iPhone 5S version and I'm very happy. Not cheap but you get what you pay for.

MOTORCYCLE PUNCTURE REPAIR KIT *TUBELESS* TOP SELLER
MOTORCYCLE PUNCTURE REPAIR KIT *TUBELESS* TOP SELLER
Offered by MTW DIRECT

3.0 out of 5 stars Haven't used it., 7 July 2013
Not really possible to write a meaningful review until I try using the stuff, which I hope I never need to do. Catch 22.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 3, 2014 10:42 AM BST

Tenn-Outdoors Men's 8 Panel Professional Viper with Pad Cycling Shorts - Black/Red, Large/34-36 Waist
Offered by Recosports UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but bad sizing., 7 July 2013
Shorts are everything I expected but the sizes are wrong. I buy 34 waist trousers and they are comfortably loose. These shorts as 34 to 36 are unwearably tight. If you're buying some then get a size up, I wish I had.

Bosch 603957770 PSR 7.2 LI Cordless Lithium-Ion Screwdriver with 7.2 V Battery, 1.3 Ah

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Jun. 2013
Met my expectations completely. Good bit of kit and it does what it says, should last a long time i hope. Arrived next day.