Profile for Emma Craig > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Disney 6593029HV Cars Junior Backpack
Disney 6593029HV Cars Junior Backpack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 Feb. 2017
My son absolutely adores lighting McQueen and was over the moon with this rucksack very durable and great design

Ginger Ray Pack of 3 Mini Wood Easels Great for Weddings & Parties - Vintage Affair
Offered by Ginger Ray

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 12 Feb. 2017
These mini easels are great for table numbers or in my case a sign I had made. They are very cute and have that vintage style I was looking for great product!

Ginger Ray Love Battery Operated Light Up Wedding Sign - Ginger Ray Lights
Ginger Ray Love Battery Operated Light Up Wedding Sign - Ginger Ray Lights

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!!!, 12 Feb. 2017
I brought this love sign to go on my candy cart at weddings that I do. It looks fab and really does give it that extra wow factor. Was packaged nicely and was quick delivery. Very pleased

Frozen: Troll Magic [With 4 Chunky Crayons] (Disney Frozen)
Frozen: Troll Magic [With 4 Chunky Crayons] (Disney Frozen)
by Courtney Carbone

3.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved it, 24 Aug. 2014
I brought this for my little girl as she loves frozen she loved colouring the pictures of her favourite characters only down side I would say is you only get a few coloured crayons with this and I think pencils would be better with this

Cute Star Baby Knitted Star Pram/Pushchair Blanket Super Soft 75cm (navy)
Cute Star Baby Knitted Star Pram/Pushchair Blanket Super Soft 75cm (navy)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, 24 Aug. 2014
Nice blanket looks exactly as does in picture not to heavy either for baby

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute outfit!, 24 Aug. 2014
Such a cute outfit I only brought this to take pictures of my newborn boy in which he looked very cute in! I wouldn't put him in this for any other purpose tho as material is really rather thin not really approiate for days out.

Walther Sweet Things MA-174 Mini Slip In Album 100 Photos For 4 x 6 inch, 10 x 15 cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute little photo alblum, 24 Aug. 2014
Cute little photo alblum for storing those precious baby pictures, quite small but easy to store away.

Canis Canem Edit (PS2)
Canis Canem Edit (PS2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, 24 Aug. 2014
I brought this game as It brought back memory's of when it first came out and I enjoyed it then. Of course graphics aren't amazing as computers has evolved since ps2 but still a great game none the less! Very quick delivery also.

:Officially Licensed DISNEY FROZEN Filled Pencil Case with 5 Items - Unleash Your Powers

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this product as is my little girl as ..., 24 Aug. 2014
Very happy with this product as is my little girl as she loves absoulety everything to do with frozen!!! The picture doesn't do the product justice the pencil case itself is much larger than picture shows.

Orzly® CHARGE 'N' GO (V2) - iPhone Car Charger - Portable In-Car Charging Cable with Flexi-Lead and Car Cigarette Lighter Socket (Suitable for use with: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 6 & 6S, iPhone 6 Plus & 6S Plus)
Offered by Orzly

3.0 out of 5 stars I was very skeptical of how good this would be as it's so cheap but surprisingly ..., 24 Aug. 2014
I was very skeptical of how good this would be as it's so cheap but surprisingly it does the job fine.
So glad I didn't waste my money on an expensive one as this works just as good.

Page: 1 | 2