Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for unknown > Reviews

Content by unknown

unknown

Dig Dig Digging (Awesome Engines)
Dig Dig Digging (Awesome Engines)
by Margaret Mayo

5.0 out of 5 stars At last the perfect "good night" digger book, 6 Sept. 2015
At last the perfect "good night" digger book! Our 2 year old loves it and wants it every night before going to bed. He says "night night" to all the vehicles on the last night time page and then falls asleep - no other book has had this effect! I wish I had found it sooner! Can"t rate it highly enough!

Baby's Very First Touchy-feely Animals Play Book
Baby's Very First Touchy-feely Animals Play Book
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Best baby books by far, 25 April 2014
These books fascinate my 7 year old time and time again. - There is so much going on on every page and lots to scratch and feel. This is the second in the range I have bought and am very impressed. Nice size to use at home and when travelling.

Manhattan Toy Wimmer - Ferguson Sight and Sounds Travel Toy
Manhattan Toy Wimmer - Ferguson Sight and Sounds Travel Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 11 Oct. 2013
This does attract baby's attention and he loves moving about in the cradle to make it move above him but I'm not 100% sure about the quality. - It didn't look totally clean when it arrived and squeaker stopped working after only a few squeaks.....
Its also too big and heavy to hang from car seat or pram for a young baby.

Lullaby Classics
Lullaby Classics
Offered by Digizoneuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Lullaby Classics (Audio CD)
My baby loves this and so do i! we got it when he was 3 weeks old and he immediately enjoyed it. He dances away while I send a few emails - 4 weeks later he still loves it. The length is just perfect and the music is also bearable for adult ears :-) By far the best and cheapest baby product I have purchased!

The Hobbit
The Hobbit

5.0 out of 5 stars Hobbit Kindle, 22 Nov. 2012
This review is from: The Hobbit (Kindle Edition)
Great Book, brilliant story - Everyone should read it, easy and quick to read but a lot to think about once your finished! Wasn't sure how pictures would be on kindle but they were fine and easy enough to look back at map as and when I wanted. I wanted to read it before the film came out and managed it easily in a few days. Would highly recommend anyone thinking the same to go for it - I am now tempted to start on the Lord of Rings and definitely wasn't beforehand!