Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now
Profile for Kirstin > Reviews

Content by Kirstin

Kirstin

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Ex Store Plain White Polyester Rear Slit Waist Slip Size 12 23L
Ex Store Plain White Polyester Rear Slit Waist Slip Size 12 23L
Offered by Worsleywear

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 May 2016
Perfect fit and reasonable price!

New Cat Scratching Activity Centre Climbing Post Pole Play Toys Sisal Scratcher Shopmonk

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats love this and its great that is has more than ..., 6 May 2016
My cats love this and its great that is has more than one scratching post on it, it should last longer than the previous one lol! Its a nice height for the cats to perch themselves up high and survey all that is going on around them, nosey beggars lol!

TV Stand Widescreen Unit Dark Wood Wenge Finish Suitable for 50 Inch Television 1 Drawer
Offered by Dkbees

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 22 April 2016
I ordered this unit when I was changing my colour scheme and re-decorating my livingroom. It arrived quickly and was very easy to assemble, I love the look of it and it fits my tv and docking station and speakers on it beautifully. Thank you for a fantastic bargain and lovely furniture.

The Girl in the Ice: A gripping serial killer thriller (Detective Erika Foster Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, 18 Mar. 2016
This book had me hooked from the beginning! The story kept you reading as you couldn't wait to find out what happened next. I would definitely buy this author's next book; well done on a really good book!!

Broken Skin (Logan McRae, Book 3)
Broken Skin (Logan McRae, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 3 Mar. 2016
Another great book by Stuart Macbride, absolutely loved it and now moving swiftly on to book 4, working my way through them all!!

Cold Granite (Logan McRae, Book 1)
Cold Granite (Logan McRae, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Jan. 2016
I read this book years ago but wanted to do restart the series as newer book have come out since I started reading Stuart Macbride's book; loved it and now on to book 2!

The Other Son
The Other Son

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, 13 Dec. 2015
This review is from: The Other Son (Kindle Edition)
Yet another book from this author that I have really enjoyed reading. The stories he writes are always so "human" and very easy to read, lovely stories and great for cozying up on the sofa with a glass of red

Going Commando
Going Commando

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, 17 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Going Commando (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book, it actually made me laugh out loud and hopefully there will be a sequel to tell us all of his ongoing journey with more laughs!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 11, 2016 11:06 AM GMT

The One That Got Away
The One That Got Away

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 10 Sept. 2015
I enjoyed this book, very easy to read but the story was still good and it kept me hooked till the end. With look out for more books from this author

Fractured
Fractured

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 2 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyable easy read and I liked the relaxed way the author's story unfolded!! Would buy this author's books again, cheers !!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5