Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for JohnOO > Reviews

Content by JohnOO

JohnOO

Miles Davis Quintet: Live In Europe 1969 The Bootleg Series Vol. 2
Miles Davis Quintet: Live In Europe 1969 The Bootleg Series Vol. 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic stuff., 6 Feb. 2013
I have been looking forward to this release since I first heard about it a long time ago. The CDs are great, sound quality is quite good, CD1 is a bit bass light and sounds (to my ears) a bit distant, but it is called a bootleg series for a reason. The performances are great, I love CD 1 as it seems to have one foot in the Bitch's Brew sound and one foot in the previous Quintet's sound. You can hear the band changing over the CDs. One criticism I have of the release is the packaging, I don't see it lasting too long. The cardboard isn't too thick, and there are a lot of leaves/panels to it for the central spine to hold onto, with the 4 discs and the silly poster that includes the notes. But, aside from that, great stuff. Looking forward to Volume 3 already/

Horse Head Mask (Brown) - Adult Accessory
Horse Head Mask (Brown) - Adult Accessory
Offered by Top Value Prices

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, but delievery charge is too high, 6 Aug. 2011
I bought this mask after seeing a few videos on the internets. This is the definition of an impulse buy. The sight from the mask is limited, and a lot of hair came off quick enough.
My main issue is the delivery charge, it simply is too high...15 quid for a glorified plastic bag? Far too much.