Profile for A P Kenyon > Reviews

Content by A P Kenyon

A P Kenyon

Merrell Annex, Men  Low Rise Hiking Shoes, Multicolor (Blue Wing), 9 UK (43 1/2 EU)
Merrell Annex, Men Low Rise Hiking Shoes, Multicolor (Blue Wing), 9 UK (43 1/2 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Merrells, 14 Nov. 2016
I've been searching for a replacement pair of Merrells for ages, so was really happy when I came across this pair. They fit perfectly and look great. The reason for the 4-star review is that after a few wearings, the insole started to ride back in the shoe leaving my toes sitting on the front edge was is unpleasant and uncomfortable. I've swapped the insoles with a pair from my old Berghaus walking shoes and now I have a decent paid of shoes to head out with.

Phoenix Fit UK - No tie Elastic Lace System with lock - Easy to install in a range of colours. Great for runners, children, older generation & active lifestyles - 1 Pair (Cobalt Blue)
Offered by Phoenix Fit UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 14 Nov. 2016
These laces are great, just what I was after. The 3 components (lace, adjuster and end-clip) are all very good quality, and they have taken the hassle out of putting my walking boots on (which sounds petty, but they are constantly on-and-off as I move from house to garden and back, or for walking the dog).

The Templar's Apprentice (The Outremer Chronicles Book 1)
The Templar's Apprentice (The Outremer Chronicles Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable piece of escapism, 10 Oct. 2013
I really enjoyed this first installment by Peter. It's my first foray into Medieval and Crusader fiction (I usually stick with Roman novels) but I am now hooked and quite keen to start reading around the subject. I eagerly await the second book.....

Marius' Mules V: Hades' Gate
Marius' Mules V: Hades' Gate

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read, 9 Jun. 2013
I've been really looking forward to the latest instalment of SJA Turney's "Marius' Mules" series, and once again it doesn't disappoint. It has been amazing to follow Caesar through Gaul and into Britain, I cannot recommend enough.