Profile for Rightoutthebox > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
BaByliss Diamond Dryer
BaByliss Diamond Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamonds are a girls best friend!, 1 Sept. 2014
Diamonds - really!!! I wanted to buy this for my other half after reading the write up from BaByliss on their website and she was amazed how good the product actually was. As my better half tends to travel to a lot of humid climates and has long beautiful blonde hair she wanted something that would help keep the tresses tamed. The blurb from BaByliss basically states that this has a hi emitting ionic generator which helps with frizzy hair and WOW it really works. Even without pointing the dryer at her head she goes from Tina Turner to smooth temptress in a flick of a switch!!

Its an AC dryer so a bit heavier than a standard dryer but its not too heavy by any stretch of the imagination and the benefit is you get a genuine cool shot which helps keep a style fixed for a night out. The dryer is also really nice to look at with a silvery (I guess Diamond) finish near the tip that fades into black - very smart..

Syma 2nd Edition S107 S107G New Version Indoor Helicopter (Red)
Syma 2nd Edition S107 S107G New Version Indoor Helicopter (Red)
Offered by Panbado Tradings

5.0 out of 5 stars Airwolf on Nano steroids, 31 July 2014
I am a big kid at hear and when my nephew got one of these for his birthday I had to get one myself! It took a long time to arrive as I think it comes direct from China but they are just brilliant. The wind does affect them if you are trying to fly them outside but inside they are just brilliant - so accurate and with a little practice you will believe you are as good a pilot as String Fellow Hawk (target audience)

Michael McIntyre: Showtime [DVD]
Michael McIntyre: Showtime [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael McIntyre
Offered by Love-Your-Books

5.0 out of 5 stars A hop skip and a jump better than most, 31 July 2014
We went to see Michael McIntyre at the 02 Arena for his Showtime tour and I have to say he is absolutely brilliant - I am a big fan of his and have recently finished reading his autobiography and have a lot of respect for the guys that get to the top of their trade. Michael McIntyre has worked really hard to get the success he now enjoys and although he makes it look easy there is a lot of journey man time to get there and knowing what makes audiences laugh and more importantly what doesn't. This is just a very funny show and his observations are so true especially as a married man with kids..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 30, 2014 9:16 AM BST

Power Balance Silicone Wristband, Medium Black
Power Balance Silicone Wristband, Medium Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Its a balance band but there are better ones out there, 31 July 2014
Does work but not very hard wearing - you are better off with the EFX version which in my experience lasts longer

Kingavon 24 HOUR TIMER SOCKET
Kingavon 24 HOUR TIMER SOCKET
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product for the price, 31 July 2014
I bought this to help remind me about the lights on the fishtank and it almost runs itself now - great product, not noisy in the slightest and works a treat - good for the price too

Baby Sense Taglet Security Blanket (Pink)
Baby Sense Taglet Security Blanket (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars work a treat, 31 July 2014
lovely product - beautifully made and my little cherub of a daughter absolutely loves them

EFX Power Performance Wristband Hologram UK Stock ALL SIZES/COLOURS
EFX Power Performance Wristband Hologram UK Stock ALL SIZES/COLOURS
Offered by THE LPT CO

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for golf where balance is so important!, 31 July 2014
Genius - this is the best one yet from a large past collection of balance bands and it is hard wearing and works well. For those of you not convinced by the technology try standing on one leg and then put your arms out to your side. Now get a friend to push down on your arm whilst trying to keep it at a 90 degree angle - you naturally lost your balance. Now do it again - same result.. now put the band on and repeat the exercise - by some kind of weird voodoo magic your balance is miles better!!!

I use this for golf and it was a game changer for me - really helps keep my swing in balance even if I am trying to rip it and cannot recommend it enough

Swing Slide Play garden Safety Green Mats 128sq ft K- easimat branded mats
Swing Slide Play garden Safety Green Mats 128sq ft K- easimat branded mats
Offered by Far East Direct Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft but they don't half pen and ink!, 31 July 2014
I bought these to go round some of the kids outdoor play things and they are absolutely perfect - hard wearing and yet soft to land on and my only grip would be that they stink when you get them out the wrapping - but after a few weeks this dies down..

Apple 802.11AC Airport Extreme (Launched June 2013)
Apple 802.11AC Airport Extreme (Launched June 2013)

3.0 out of 5 stars A bad apple?, 31 July 2014
I would love to give this a better review but for the money I am not convinced. I have a BT Home Hub and a 4 bed detached house (am not bragging, just trying to give you idea of size of house) and in some areas I get blank spots with Wi-Fi. I bought this to boost the signal and am not convinced it has made much difference... I have a lot of Apple products and I think the issue is that this seems to not like certain websites and limits your access (my wife's work intranet for example, which she can access fine off the BT Home Hub).. its a shame as its a lovely looking product and I am a big Apple advocate, just not sure with this one..

Duracell Plus Batteries AA Alkaline Pack of 4 with 4 Free
Duracell Plus Batteries AA Alkaline Pack of 4 with 4 Free
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing.. they have some magical inner power that gives life to electrical products, 31 July 2014
They are batteries - they give juice

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7