Profile for R Davies > Reviews

Content by R Davies

R Davies (Wolverhampton, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Skechers Go Walk 2, Women's Trainers, Pink (Hpk), 3 UK (36 EU) (6 US)
Skechers Go Walk 2, Women's Trainers, Pink (Hpk), 3 UK (36 EU) (6 US)

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, comfortable and breathable - Best shoes ever, 4 Jun. 2016
I am usually a size 4 but ordered a size 3 in these and they fit perfectly. These are by far the best summer walking shoes I have ever had. I walk a lot (around 5 miles every day) with the pushchair as I don't have a car. I can wear these without socks (so good to wear with cropped trousers) and my feet do not sweat and do not rub at all. They are very light and easy and comfortable to walk in! I love the fact that they can be washed too, although I haven't needed to wash them yet I don't see why this would be a problem when I do. I love them so much and would recommend to anyone!

Naty by Nature Babycare Size 5 ECO Nappies - 4 x Packs of 23 (92 Nappies)
Naty by Nature Babycare Size 5 ECO Nappies - 4 x Packs of 23 (92 Nappies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 May 2016
Lovely eco friendly nappies.my son gets nappy rash when we use other types of non eco friendly nappies but these are great.lovely and soft, they feel natural, fit well and absorbent.

Rider Island II Womens Flip Flops / Sandals - Black & Lilac - SIZE UK 4
Rider Island II Womens Flip Flops / Sandals - Black & Lilac - SIZE UK 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flip flops in the world, 23 May 2016
I don't buy any other flip flops than these! I had my last pair for almost 10 years wearing them all through the summers until I finally wore them out.I have been rock climbing, walking long distances, paddling and showering in them as they are rubbery so waterproof and extremely comfortable! When they broke I immediately bought the same pair and these seem just as good! Thoroughly recommended

PEX Sports Liner Ankle 5 Pairs Girl's Socks White 4-7
PEX Sports Liner Ankle 5 Pairs Girl's Socks White 4-7

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and soft and good quality material, 23 May 2016
Lovely and soft and good quality material.they are slightly on the large side but my feet are on the small end of the size range (size 4)

KIDZBANZ® Unisex KIDZBANZ Kindersonnenbrille - BLUE Adventure KB000 Sunglasses, Blue, 3 Years (Manufacturer size: 2-5 Jahre)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 May 2016
Lovely colour, fits my 19 month old, who has a large head (over the 98th centile), fine with room to expand as he grows. He tried to pull them off at first but they ended up round his neck, which is better than on the floor, but then kept them on all around the park. The Velcro is slightly thick on the right where it can be adjusted but this doesn't bother my son and they can be moved up just above his ear so as not to push his ear out so this is fine and I like the fact that they can be adjusted.

Crocs Crocband Jaunt, Women's Boots, Plum, 4 UK
Crocs Crocband Jaunt, Women's Boots, Plum, 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 April 2014
Amazing, extremely lightweight wellies.
They take a while to get used to walking in them as they are so different to normal wellies, they feel like you have nothing on your feet they are so light! I love the colours they do too! Excellent product

Key Covers Plastic Assorted (Pack of 7) (U-G0211)
Key Covers Plastic Assorted (Pack of 7) (U-G0211)
Offered by Rocking Party

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 1 April 2014
Well these are plastic key covers. I bought them as our back door gets so cold that we get condensation on the key so I put one of these on it to stop wet fingers. Works perfectly.
Found a use for the rest too! Lovely colours.

WINTER FROST/SNOW CAR WINDSHIELD/WINDSCREEN PROTECTOR COVER
WINTER FROST/SNOW CAR WINDSHIELD/WINDSCREEN PROTECTOR COVER
Offered by Xtreme Auto Accessories

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit Cheap, 1 April 2014
Very flimsy cover that feels very cheap and like it could rip very easily. As it is so flimsy it doesnt always cover the whole windscreen so ice can develop behind it but if you can pull it tight enough it does a good enough job for the price.
I like the handy storage bag it comes in though

Suck UK Origami Sticky Notes
Suck UK Origami Sticky Notes

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun, 1 April 2014
Good fun making origami items with post its but they are a bit small and mainly a gimmick really .

Tetris Cube - Large
Tetris Cube - Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Tetris Cube - Large (Toy)
Large tetris cube, Quite difficult to do but great for keeping my other half quiet at Christmas with a challenge to be getting on with.
Delivered on time