Profile for Gina Robbo > Reviews

Content by Gina Robbo

Gina Robbo (Essex, England)

Dear Amy: The Sunday Times Bestselling Psychological Thriller
Dear Amy: The Sunday Times Bestselling Psychological Thriller
by Helen Callaghan

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down., 24 July 2016
Saturday morning I started to read the book. I planned to read a chapter whilst I drank my tea and then do some gardening. I never got round to the gardening!
What I really liked about the book was that the secondary characters were well written, which isn't always the case.

Tarot for Your Self: A Workbook for Personal Transformation
Tarot for Your Self: A Workbook for Personal Transformation
by Mary K. Greer

5.0 out of 5 stars Workbook, 13 Oct. 2015
This workbook is full of interesting exercises. Doing these have deepened my knowledge of the tarot.

Psychic Explorer
Psychic Explorer
by Jonathan Cainer

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, 7 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Psychic Explorer (Paperback)
Good, clear and informative book. Takes away the mumbo jumbo

Yes! I Can Manage, Thank You!: Marie Sharp 3
Yes! I Can Manage, Thank You!: Marie Sharp 3

4.0 out of 5 stars marie sharp, 5 April 2015
Marie sharp is a funny and feisty sixty something. I do think you need to read the previous 2 books first, and if you haven't read them you are in for a treat. I enjoyed watching how her relationship with her grandson changes as he gets older. All the characters are believable. In fact I would like to read a book about Penny, I think she has been up to a few things!

Making Friends with Anxiety: A warm, supportive little book to ease worry and panic - 2017 edition
by Sarah Rayner

5.0 out of 5 stars Chatty and informal, 16 Oct. 2014
This book is written in bite size chunks. The style is informal, chatty and 'I find this helps you might too'. I have also joined Sarah's Facebook group which is like the interactive part of the group. Although the book title specifies anxiety it helps with depression.

The French House (The Missing Boyfriend Series)
The French House (The Missing Boyfriend Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn' t put it down, 3 April 2013
Although this isn't a thriller, the plot is gripping and I couldn' t wait to find out what happened with CC . I would suggest you read The case of the missing boyfriend first so you know what did happen in Nice. . .

Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Standard edition] (PS3)
Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Standard edition] (PS3)
Offered by Your IT Delivered

2.0 out of 5 stars repeative disappment, 16 Dec. 2012
The reason i did not like this game was because it the same as MW2 Black ops 1 and even MW3 and had nothing to it.

Frostbitten: A New Hunt Begins... and an Ancient Secret Is Revealed (Otherworld)
by Kelley Armstrong

5.0 out of 5 stars Return to form, 12 Oct. 2009
After being disappointed with "Living with the dead" I'm pleased to say I loved Frostbitten. I like the way that Clay and Elena's relationship has evolved. I enjoyed the mythology of the werewolves. The backstory of Elena's childhood and how it still affects her added tp the story and made her more..human. I read the book in a day and felt sad when I had finished it. What more could you want from a book?

Living With The Dead: Number 9 in series (Otherworld)
Living With The Dead: Number 9 in series (Otherworld)
by Kelley Armstrong

2.0 out of 5 stars Just too many points of view., 1 Oct. 2009
I'm glad I read this book, but I equally glad that I waited for the paperback and not splashed out on the hardback. I agree with other reviewers that there is just too many points of view. Who is suppossed to be the hero here? Why not just write the book in the third person, rather than from 4 points of view?
The reason I'm glad I read the book is that I think it is the start of a larger story line. Its not a bad book, but not on par with the rest of the OtherWorld series.