Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Carole Oldfield > Reviews

Content by Carole Oldfield

Carole Oldfield

Page: 1 | 2
LEGO Juniors 10668: The Princess Play Castle
LEGO Juniors 10668: The Princess Play Castle

5.0 out of 5 stars An ideal introduction, 11 Mar. 2016
Ideal for a bright 4year old. Instructions excellent to start with and then they changed but by then we were underway.

Henry Moore's Sheep Sketchbook
Henry Moore's Sheep Sketchbook
by Henry Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Henry Moore's Sheep Sketchbook, 12 Jan. 2014
I had seen it in a shop and loved it. Decided to treat myself after xmas as no one had treated me to it!

Elefun
Elefun
Offered by Creston

5.0 out of 5 stars Elefun, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Elefun (Toy)
I was at an adult group meeting when I was introduced to this game and made immediate steps to purchase for my grandaughter for christmas. She thoroughly enjoyed it. More butterflies and longer lasting batteries would be good!

bareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit - With Click, Lock, Go Medium
bareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit - With Click, Lock, Go Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars bareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit - With Click, Lock, Go Medium, 14 July 2013
Recommended by a friend and bought as a birthday present which I am really thrilled with. A very light makeup.

Sony LCJ-HK Premium 2 Part Case for Cyber-shot H-Series - Black
Sony LCJ-HK Premium 2 Part Case for Cyber-shot H-Series - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Sony LCJ-HK Premium 2 Part Case for Cyber-shot H-Series - Black, 14 July 2013
Initially overjoyed, memories of an agfa leather case, but nuisance having to remove case to download shots. Light and efficient.

LEIFHEIT 51316 Window Wiper double sided 30cm
LEIFHEIT 51316 Window Wiper double sided 30cm
Offered by DF Sales Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars LEIFHEIT 51316 Window Wiper double sided 30cm, 14 July 2013
Just what I have been searching the shops for! Matches the bathroom tiles and a shame more colours are available ,particularly white.

Gadget Giant ® Nokia Lumia 520 Blue PU Leather Flip Case Cover & LCD Screen Protector Film & Touch Screen Stylus Pen
Offered by Gadget Giant

5.0 out of 5 stars Gadget Giant ® Nokia Lumia 520 Blue PU Leather Flip Case Cover & LCD..., 14 July 2013
Exactly what I wanted and apart from difficulty removing tag from window protector I am very very pleased with my purchase.

My Naughty Little Sister: Storybook
My Naughty Little Sister: Storybook
by Dorothy Edwards

5.0 out of 5 stars My Naughty Little Sister: Storybook, 6 Jun. 2013
This was a gift for my daughter-in-law for Christmas as she remembers loving it as a child and I thought she would like it for reading to her daughters.

Inscribe Soft Pastel Set - 64 Colours
Inscribe Soft Pastel Set - 64 Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Inscribe Soft Pastel Set - 64 Colours, 6 Jun. 2013
This is a very reasonable buy, which is unusual. The number of colours enable me to use shading for landscapes,portraits and collages.

Keith Brockie's Wildlife Sketchbook
Keith Brockie's Wildlife Sketchbook
by Keith Brockie

5.0 out of 5 stars Keith Brockie's Wildlife Sketchbook, 6 Jun. 2013
Keith Brockie's books are a delight to read and this sketchbook is super for dipping into in odd moments. THe artistic sketches show a very talented man.

Page: 1 | 2