Profile for Moosey > Reviews

Content by Moosey

Moosey "moosey" (C.I)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Children's Play Village Mat Town City Roads Rug 95cm x 133cm (3ft 1" x 4ft 4")
Children's Play Village Mat Town City Roads Rug 95cm x 133cm (3ft 1" x 4ft 4")
Offered by The Rug House Ltd. (Same Day Dispatch - Before 1pm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 9 Jun. 2015
Very durable and easy to wash too.

Wrestling for My Life: The Legend, the Reality, and the Faith of a WWE Superstar

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read., 9 Jun. 2015
Loved it, I couldn't put it down. Worth every penny!

Official Rainbow Loom 2.0 Bulk Value Starter Set (Anti Counterfeit code included)
Offered by Fun Collectables

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 9 Jun. 2015
All official products and a fantastic assortment of bands. Well worth the money, I will be buying again soon.

Zodiac Glass Worktop Saver Actions, Black
Zodiac Glass Worktop Saver Actions, Black
Offered by deals-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Seller contact was fab 5* very fast at replying as ..., 7 May 2015
Seller contact was fab 5* very fast at replying as first one got lost.. The item itself is lovely just what my friend needs :-)

More Mile High Viz Waterproof Backpack Rucksack Cycle Bag Cover MM1774/5
More Mile High Viz Waterproof Backpack Rucksack Cycle Bag Cover MM1774/5
Offered by The Sportswear Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 April 2015
Brilliant and easy to fit on rucksack for hi vis :-)

No Sound Without Silence
No Sound Without Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars Faultless, 12 Feb. 2015
Absolutely faultless, love the album.. It's been on repeat (hasent to add most probably driving my neighbours nuts).. The Script have definitely done it with this album.. I wasn't so keen on #3 but this is superb.. There's not a song on here that I don't like or skip cos it just hasn't got it.. A must buy in my opinion :-)

Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 - Wave Blue (PS4)
Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 - Wave Blue (PS4)
Offered by Cache Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Jan. 2015
Love the colour :-)

Doodle Invasion: Zifflin's Coloring Book
Doodle Invasion: Zifflin's Coloring Book
by Zifflin

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm pleased with my purchase of this book as I'd been ..., 22 Jan. 2015
I'm pleased with my purchase of this book as I'd been deliberating over it for a while.. You get one pic per page so your felt tips don't spoil the pic on the other side, I do still put another piece of paper just to make sure though.. The pictures are fab and will keep you colouring for hours on end.. If not you can always go back to it when you feel like it.. I wouldn't buy this book for a child though as I think it's better suited to teenagers and older :-)

LG 47LB580V 47-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD Wi-Fi Smart TV with Freeview HD (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Jan. 2015
I love my tv, I did struggle to undo one of the screws but over all easy to set up and get going.. The picture and sound are fab too.. The remote is easy to navigate unlike some that I have seen.. The delivery of my item was for the 16th to 20th of Jan 2015 and I received it on the 13th, so I was one very happy bunny lol..

Sugar Skulls Design & Coloring Book
Sugar Skulls Design & Coloring Book
by Shannon E. Duffy

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 10 Jan. 2015
I love this book, it keeps me occupied for ages.. There's only one pic per page which is good as felt tips would go through onto the other picture.. I do put a piece of paper between each page though just to make sure

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6