Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "dal" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2
128GB BLACK USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
128GB BLACK USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
Offered by govat

1.0 out of 5 stars Stinky five star reviews, 24 April 2016
Just about every five star review is identical and by 'Amazon Customer', and only reviews of memory sticks.

These five star reviews stink.

Olympus OM-D E-M1 Compact System Camera Body Only
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Compact System Camera Body Only

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware noise filter, 17 Dec. 2015
For best results with jpegs you need to make sure that the noise filter is set to "Off" otherwise the details will be lost in smearing. This is a problem even at ISO 200.

JVC HA-S160-B-E FLATS Lightweight Headphones - Black
JVC HA-S160-B-E FLATS Lightweight Headphones - Black
Offered by SmartSalesUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Built to a price, 12 Sept. 2014
Well I paid £5 a month or two ago and now they are nearly £10! They sound good but feel a bit flimsyand cheap - much like you'd expect £5 headphones to feel really.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 1, 2014 9:34 PM BST

Wireless Bluetooth Portable Outdoor Mini Stereo Speaker system Sound for iPhone / iPad; Android Smartphones; HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 / Sony Xperia; Tablets, MP3 Players, Laptops, Blackberry Smartphones, Handheld Game Consoles, Portable DVD Players & More Devices [Speakerphone with Microphone] (Red)

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 27 Jun. 2014
rubbish, distorted sound, garbled, sounded awful, returned it, must have been faulty I suppose but I can only speak as I hear, very disappointed, looked good, felt weighty and solid, sounded execrable.

Audio Dynamix, MESH2 Stereo Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker - Black- 12hrs playtime, 15 metre BT range , SD card reader. Now featuring new High Definition long throw speakers and Harmonic Bass Matrix.
Offered by Audio Dynamix Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Average Plus Sound, 20 Jun. 2014
I think I must have a different device from everyone else. Sound quality is average, realistically what you'd expect from something this size and price. Bluetooth works well and easily. Build quality seems fine. I'm very pleased with it so far. Has almost no bass, but otherwise a smooth sound. If this approaches the sound quality of the Bose, then I think I'd be very disappointed with the Bose. Come on get real.

UPDATE
OK I've found out how to improve the sound. Hold down the + button on the unit until it bleeps. It's now set to max Volume on the unit. Now use the volume controls on the phone to set a desired volume. Much improved Bass balance so upped the rating to four stars. (Still no match for the Bose - but that would be ridiculous at this price - but an acceptable sound, very acceptable, at this price level and size.) Recommended.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2014 6:33 PM BST

The Dirty South
The Dirty South
Offered by nagiry

1.0 out of 5 stars disgraceful pricing, 13 July 2013
This review is from: The Dirty South (Audio CD)
yeah I would love to buy this but not at this rip-off price, do they never learn these marketing cretins? (rhetorical question) doo be doo wop wop, de da da da ...
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2016 8:57 PM BST

Sunwire USB 2.0 External SATA Enclosure Caddy For 2.5" Laptop Hard Drive - XP/VISTA/WIN-7/MAC - Black
Offered by e4deal UK

2.0 out of 5 stars not the same as it was, 15 Jun. 2013
bought some of these in 2010, very good. thought I'd buy a couple more (June 2013) - not the same article as before at all, pretty cheap and flimsy, very disappointed as I chose these thinking I knew what I was getting.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars shame they've shrunk, 16 May 2013
I bought a pair of these a couple of years ago and they've been excellent.

Getting a bit old now so thought I'd buy a new pair.

New pair arrived, but they have suffered the modern disease of reducing in size, and the cloth doesn't seem as good quality as before.

Safe House
Safe House

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, 6 April 2013
This review is from: Safe House (Kindle Edition)
I got this for 20p so i don't feel too cheated. One of the worst written, unbelievable, unthrilling piles of poo I have ever read.

This Is the Life
This Is the Life
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars blown away, 29 Dec. 2012
This review is from: This Is the Life (Audio CD)
Kirsty McColl meets Uncle Tupelo meets Doobie Brothers meets Graham Parker meets George Harrison meets... oh never mind

I just couldn't believe what I was hearing when I first put this on, amazing, I had to sit down and calm myself, my heart was racing, my brain was fevering, my synapses were burning

I didn't think it was possible to come up with something new like this any more, well just goes to show very generation has its geniuses

Page: 1 | 2