Profile for D. Johnson > Reviews

Content by D. Johnson

D. Johnson "oldplayer" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Nerf Pocket Camcorder - Yellow/Black
Nerf Pocket Camcorder - Yellow/Black
Offered by Click2Go

2.0 out of 5 stars A toy!!!, 23 Aug. 2016
Ok, so what did I expect for £22?
More than I got!
Looks ok if on the cheap side but with a name (Nerf) attached, thought I'd give it a go.
Picture quality: in video, poor to middling...not 1080p at all! 720p at best but more like VGA
Picture quality: Photo....not too bad though saturated badly.
Battery life is good and barely touched the memory capacity during a weekend festival.
Overall: If you want to but your 7 year old a toy (Cus that's all it any good as) to have some fun with he/she will love it.
Serious film makers....forget it!!
All in all....search through your old box of mobile phones with a VGA camera built in, and you will have the equivalent picture and sound quality.
Basically it's a toy and nothing more!

1.5" SJ4000 Black Action Sport Cam Camera Angle Lens Waterproof Full HD 1080p 720p WVGA Video Photo bike helmetcam water sport with Mounting Accessories

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear!, 20 July 2016
Well I don't know what I was expecting for the price but what I got was.....well...a toy really. This product is NOT for anyone wanting serious quality of picture, sound or features! A must buy if you want your kids to have some fun with instead of using your beloved gopro!
Build quality isn't too bad and the accessories are cool for the price...with an added bonus of a viewing screen. So all in all you get what you pay for. In this case....just a toy camera (your phone will give you better quality pictures and video! Trust me)

Garmin Forerunner 920XT GPS Multisport Watch with Running Dynamics and Connected Features - White and Red
Offered by You Want One

5.0 out of 5 stars I now Love it!, 20 Jun. 2016
Having been a TOMTOM fan for so long I found it hard to change to Garmin. (starting doing Triathlons and wanted a watch with a dedicated function for Tri's) However now I've used it a few times.....I love it!
If you're into your stats figures and achievements within your sport....be it Running, Swimming, Cycling, Workouts Tri's ETC ETC this definitely for you. Accuarate, easy to read display, loads of accessories and looks good!
It's also a daily activity tracker! Connects to your phone and turns into a smart watch too!

UEFA Euro 2016/Pro Evolution Soccer (PS4)
UEFA Euro 2016/Pro Evolution Soccer (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I have tried PES before and liked it but found myself drawn back to the glitz ..., 20 Jun. 2016
To be perfectly honest, I am a FIFA fan through and through, however, because of the price I thought I'd give this a go. Now I have tried PES before and liked it but found myself drawn back to the glitz and hype of the FIFA franchise.
Now back to PES Euro 2016. The set up is a tad slow and a lot to take in but.... once sorted.... WOW! I love the game play!...I'm told that's what PES is all about but there must have been several changes since I last played because I found myself not wanting to put the controls down for hours! Scripting put me off FIFA but I did not at any point feel this game is scripted! (I'm talking about FUT on fifa and MyClub on PES).
If you are unaware of the term 'game scripting', Google it!
Anyway I'm not going to tell you all anything you've not already heard about he two top footie games out there so I will sign off by saying: This is a bargain as specially as you get the full PES 2016 game not just the Euro bit.
Game play is awesome, graphics awesome and it feels sooooo good when you score cus you feel like you've 'earned' it.

Santini Sp770Gtrslk2 Sleek 2.0 Aero Gtr Pad Zipless Trisuit - Black/Royal, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Quality!!!!, 18 May 2016
This Tri suit is of Top Top quality! I would say it's a very serious competition Tri suit.
Has a almost rubbery feel to it and is quite tight. This is not a problem as I am aware of the necessity of compression.
Definitely a short course Tri suit though with excellent quality.
I will advise though that this is advertised as not having a zip. It HAS got a zip on the back. I had no problem zipping up using the cord attached.
This is the most I have spent on a Tri suit (so far) but it is definitely been worth the money. Not sure if it's made me faster yet though lol.

Purina ONE Adult Dry Cat Food, Chicken and Whole Grains, 6kg
Purina ONE Adult Dry Cat Food, Chicken and Whole Grains, 6kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Best dry food out there!, 21 April 2016
I have looked around left right and centre and cannot find a better deal anywhere!
Tremendous value for money. My cat only eats dry food and this Purina gives her vitality and health like no other I've tried.
Highly recommend.

Optimum Men's Tribal Protective Shoulder Pads - Purple/Green, X-Large
Optimum Men's Tribal Protective Shoulder Pads - Purple/Green, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 April 2016
Does what it says on the tin and at a fraction of the price.

Andrex Classic White Toilet Roll Tissue Paper - 16 Rolls
Andrex Classic White Toilet Roll Tissue Paper - 16 Rolls

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 21 April 2016
Just put simply......great value with a speedy delivery!

The Secret
The Secret
Offered by Audible Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a great audio to have on in the background in a ..., 21 April 2016
This review is from: The Secret (Audio Download)
Ha Ha.... This is a powerful book to those who need to change their mindset. The power of positive thinking.
Those who have criticised it in their review are totally missing the point i.e. Reacting with negativity. This make me laugh so much!
I am not a religious person, quite the opposite but I do not and will not criticise the Bible as it helps so many in so many ways.
Try reading some of the 5 star reviews too. This book/CD/DVD has helped so many people look at life in a more positive way after reaching rock bottom and therefore 'saved' their life!
It's not about sitting around a table chanting positive mantra. It's about changing your negative thoughts to positive thoughts and attracting positive actions and energy. It's a great audio to have on in the background in a morning...your sub-conscious takes it all on board without you realising it...until....positivity comes into your life an you can deal with negativity 100 times easier than before!
HIGHLY recommend this book!

TomTom Runner 2 GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor, Large Strap - Scuba Blue/Red
TomTom Runner 2 GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor, Large Strap - Scuba Blue/Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 5 April 2016
Love love love my Tom Tom multisport watch.
I find it more accurate than other brands and as long as you update regularly, the quick GPS feature work a treat.
I stand ready to go at Parkrun each week whilst the others are still waving their arms in the air trying to get a signal lol.
I have found the built in HR monitor to be very accurate. I did marathon training last year with my other Tom Tom runner and a HR strap. The Built in HR monitor is giving me the same accuracy.
Records all sorts of activities (see product description) including steps.
Easy to operate, good battery life and looks good.
Love mine.