Profile for Mr Paul Savory > Reviews

Content by Mr Paul Savory

Mr Paul Savory (Wrexham, UK)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Garnier Ambre Solaire Light & Silky Protection Lotion SPF20 200ml
Garnier Ambre Solaire Light & Silky Protection Lotion SPF20 200ml

4.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER almost EXCELLENT SUN CREAM from GARNIER., 24 May 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This new cream for me is only worthy of 4 stars. As it states in the Product Description the lotion needs to be re-applied after swimming, perspiring or towelling down. As this lotion is approximately £2 dearer that some other Garnier that I find do not need re-applying so often then it's value for money is lessened.

Garnier Ambre Solaire Protection Lotion SPF15 , 200ml
Garnier Ambre Solaire Protection Lotion SPF15 , 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars OLD FAITHFULL. A HOLIDAY ESSENTIAL., 23 May 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I will start a holiday in the sun with factor 15 dropping down to 4. The wife will start with 30 and by the end of the holiday will be down to 15. I am dark and she burns easily.
Over the years we have used Garnier's Ambre Solaire various factors and After Sun lotions. We both have nothing but praise as all of the products work very well.
A note: I find the After Sun helps keep a tan for weeks after the holiday is over.

Huggies Pull-Ups Boys Day Time Pants Convenience Pack, Large - 6 Packs (12 Pants Per Pack, 72 Pants Total)

5.0 out of 5 stars TRIED AND TRUSTED. My nephew likes wearing them., 20 May 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Even though this is a Vine review I am a returning customer for the large size of Huggies. This is because my nephew who is 2 not only has to wear them but likes wearing them. Huggies have been around for years. They are a well respected brand and they do exactly what the Amazon product description at the top of the page says. So I shall not repeat it.
So to sum up, I have 1x happy nephew, 1x happy (and grateful) sister-in-law and 1x happy (and grateful) brother-in-law.

Taf Toys 3 in 1 Musical Boat Cot Toy and Soother
Taf Toys 3 in 1 Musical Boat Cot Toy and Soother

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE CUTEST OF OWLS BUT IT SHOULD HELP YOUR YOUNGSTER'S DEVELOPMENT., 19 May 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
FIRSTLY, WATCH THE VIDEO (tap the last picture on the list provided by Amazon above).

When a video is provided why do we need to review the item? Easy. We highlight the negative points. Or in this case, point. That is the mechanics of the unit do make a little too much noise, especially in a quiet room come bed time. Just switch of the movement. Let the stars shine and a little tune play.
0+: the unit sits on the cot side rail to act as a "crib soother".
3m+: can be put on the floor with your child for "tummy time fun".
6m+: can power slowly over a floor/carpet to encourage the youngster to crawl.
The unit sound box creates 1. Natural sounds, 2. Water stream sounds, 3. Soothing melody and 4. Playful melodies.

3x AAA batteries are required as they are not supplied.

The unit is made in China but Taf Toys are based in Berlin.

Garnier Ambre Solaire After Sun Moisturiser Gel 200ml
Garnier Ambre Solaire After Sun Moisturiser Gel 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars OLD FAITHFULL. A HOLIDAY ESSENTIAL., 19 May 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This gel has 3 main benefits. It cools sunburn (minor over exposed areas). I find it helps to maintain a tan long after the holiday is over. Again this maybe just me but I find it stops peeling.
I rate all of the Garnier Ambre Solaire range very highly. Both the wife and I have been using them for years. Whether lotion, gel or spray we find the skin absorbs it quickly. The sun tan creams are excellent (and we always wait 15 minutes) resistant to sea, pool and heated pool water.

Ambre Solaire by Garnier Oil Spray 30 150ml
Ambre Solaire by Garnier Oil Spray 30 150ml

5.0 out of 5 stars A HOLIDAY ESSENTIAL, 18 May 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
We have used almost all of the Garnier Ambre Solaire sprays or lotions 30 downwards. The wife will start at 30 as she burns easily and during the holiday come down the scale. I tend to start at either 15 or 10. We always use Garnier after sun for cooling and maintaining the tans.

Garnier Ambre Solaire Protection Mist SPF20, 200 ml
Garnier Ambre Solaire Protection Mist SPF20, 200 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars A HOLIDAY ESSENTIAL, 18 May 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My wife burns easily. Depending on the location of the holiday she may start with 30 but sometimes 20, but Garnier Ambre Solaire is always in the travel bag. It has been our favourite brand for years now. Whether spray or lotion. And we always use Garnier After sun to cool and maintain the suntans.

Garnier Ambre Solaire Clear Protect Spray SPF 15 200ml
Garnier Ambre Solaire Clear Protect Spray SPF 15 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars A HOLIDAY ESSENTIAL, 17 May 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
For years now both the wife and I have used Garnier. She starts with a 30 but by the second week has normally come down to 15. She has very pale skin and tends to burn easily without the Garnier for protection. I am lucky with my darker complexion, I can stay with a 10. Use the Garnier aloe vera aftersun as a cooler and it helps to maintain a tan for longer.

BangBooty Anal Glide Premium Lubricant 100ml (with Jojoba Extract)
BangBooty Anal Glide Premium Lubricant 100ml (with Jojoba Extract)
Offered by Buzz Pinky

3.0 out of 5 stars DESIGNED TO APPEAL TO LADIES WITH IT'S FRIENDLY COLOURS., 16 May 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
You won't need much, just a little to ease your partner or toy in. The size of the container means it can be carried in a handbag.
The jojoba plant has been used for centuries for healing wounds. This may be beneficial in reducing any discomfort of any damaged tissue.
There are cheaper lubes out there but this is safe to taste whilst using tongues.

Garnier Ambre Solaire Protection Spray SPF30 200ml
Garnier Ambre Solaire Protection Spray SPF30 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars TRIED AND TRUSTED., 15 May 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The wife burns easily. She has used this lotion/spray before and it is great for her, if she remembers to apply it. It is non-greasy and is absorbed into the skin quickly. The lotion aids tanning as well as providing protection.
A note: I find using aloe vera lotion in the evening reduces any burning pains and it helps to maintain a tan for longer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20