Profile for Laura T > Reviews

Content by Laura T

Laura T

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, 13 July 2016
I bought this for a friend for her 60th birthday. She loves Ferrero Rochers and this was the perfect gift. Well made, looks lovely. Nicely packaged, arrived in perfect condition.

Quinessence 24 x 10ml Space Storage Box Natural Finish
Quinessence 24 x 10ml Space Storage Box Natural Finish
Offered by Quinessence Aromatherapy

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully made 48 space essential oil box, 13 July 2016
Beautifully made box. Fits 10ml oil bottles perfectly. Would make a wonderful gift.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sunix® Loft Vintage T45 Edison Bulb Table Lamp Dimmable Water Pipe Light Home Bar Decor
Offered by OrangePlan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lamp!, 20 Jun. 2016
I bought this as a birthday present for my boyfriend. I was unsure what the quality would be like but it's fantastic! This was by far his favourite present (and it wasn't the most expensive!) it works perfectly and he's been using it every night since he got it three weeks ago. The dimmer switch is great and it came with a light bulb too.
Delivery time was good, I would recommend.

Kuddli Friends Pumble The Penguin: Hot Water Bottle
Kuddli Friends Pumble The Penguin: Hot Water Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars Love him!, 20 Jun. 2016
Love the large size, very fluffy and cuddley. I already have the owl but I couldn't resist the penguin too! This came with a large water bottle which smelt really nice! Would recommend for those chilly winter nights for something to cuddle up to :) also large enough to be used as a pyjama case. Well worth the money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 20 Jun. 2016
Absolutely love this case for my kindle. The quality is great, and it looks lovely. My kindle voyage fits perfectly and the case also has an inside and outside pouch. Would definitely recommend.

Kuddli Friends Oscar The Owl: Hot Water Bottle
Kuddli Friends Oscar The Owl: Hot Water Bottle
Offered by Premier Life Store

5.0 out of 5 stars L O V E L Y, 29 Sept. 2015
I received Oscar the Owl for my birthday recently after having him on my wish list for a while.
He is a lovely generously big size, extremely soft and cuddley.. I love him so much, very happy!
You could also use him as a pyjama case as there is plenty of room if you take out the hot water bottle.
I originally thought the price was on the higher side however after receiving him you can both feel and see the quality. Absolutely worth the money. He will most certainly be keeping me warm and cosey throughout the winter! :)

Why I Love You: A Journal of Us
Why I Love You: A Journal of Us
by Suzanne Zenkel
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing :), 7 Mar. 2013
I purchased this as a suprise gift for my partner on Valentines Day. I decided I would fill most of the book out by myself as a lot of the questions are asking for "Your" opinion. There are a lot of questions however that ask for answers from the two of you as a couple such as your Favorite things to do together, Movies, Music etc... So I left these as a fun task to do together once I had given him the book.

He absolutely loved the journal, he enjoyed reading all my answers and hearing my thoughts and feelings. He was really enthusiastic about filling the missing bits out together too, which was great!

There is lots of space for pictures and notes etc and a little envelope incorporated into the book at the back to store any aditional photos, notes, tickets or other sentimental things you have gathered during your time together.

Once completed, this is a great keepsake to look back on throughout the years and reminice on memories.

Although I think written by an American, I wouldn't at all say you can tell apart from one question "Best thing we've given eachother for under $5" - I simply crossed out the dollar sign with a pound sign... No biggie.

The book is beautifully made, with a little ribbon inside as a page marker and the paper is lovely quality to write on.

Overall I love this journal, I am glad I bought it and I would recommend fully to others.

A4 Pastel Paper Assorted Colors 100 Sheets (80gsm)
A4 Pastel Paper Assorted Colors 100 Sheets (80gsm)
Offered by stationery sh0p

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 7 Mar. 2013
I chose and paid extra for quick delivery to which I did recieve and was pleased about.

I was expecting the paper to be packaged in some sort of plastic film or protection, however it came loose in a brown paper envelope. This meant all the corners were bent and ruined.

I also did not receive the colours advertised, I was in need of some lilac and blue which was not included, instead I received a bright orange and lighter orangey yellow. I also did not recieve many pinks at all compared to other colours, and one of the colours was practically plain white. It was like someone had assembled some random colours and put them into an envelope themselves.

Overall I am not thrilled with this purchase and I don't feel I received what I was lead to believe I was buying.

If you have more time to spare I would recommend purchasing from a shop so you know what you are recieving.