Profile for Sandy > Reviews

Content by Sandy

Sandy

Page: 1 | 2
Knee Brace With Open Patella by Calibre Support - Helps Stabilising And Recovery - High Quality Neoprene - Maximum Comfort Fully Adjustable - Compression Sleeve Knee Pad.
Offered by Calibre Products Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with the fit and it's quite comfortable, 28 Sept. 2016
have worn this support once while out on a ramble walk, it does the job, very pleased with the fit and it's quite comfortable. I would recommend
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 29, 2016 11:26 AM BST

Me Before You
Me Before You

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read., 24 May 2016
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
A book has to pull me in very quickly or I don't bother, well I can certainly say that this one did! I could not put it down, it left me thinking about it for ages, a lasting impression.

A Shade of Vampire 25: A Clan of Novaks
A Shade of Vampire 25: A Clan of Novaks

5.0 out of 5 stars Love being drawn into this magical kingdom!!, 19 April 2016
Wow, just when you think it's all over, another story line comes along!!!!! Brill , can't wait for the next one 😊

Gardman Chair Cover
Gardman Chair Cover
Offered by Garden Selections

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 10 July 2015
It covers my four chairs with plenty of room for two more. It's just a plastic one so not very attractive, but it does the job.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as you would expect from samsonite, 19 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my husband instead if taking his wallet when we go on hols as he misplaced it on our last trip and sent us both in a panic until he found it !!!!! Thought this would be much safer to carry his money etc.

Premium Wellington Bag *BUY ONE GET ONE FREE & FREE DELIVERY
Premium Wellington Bag *BUY ONE GET ONE FREE & FREE DELIVERY
Offered by Staffordshire Leisure Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 19 Jan. 2015
Bought this bag to put the wellies in I bought for my son in law for Christmas, and got one free so wrapped it up for my daughter!!!! Great bargain as a bogof!!!

Set of 2 Quality Indoor / Outdoor Events / Banquet / Garden Chairs Black Fold Up

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality chairs, 19 Jan. 2015
Bought these for extra chairs round the Christmas table, good sturdy chairs that just fold up and store easily in the garage.

WOODBRIDGE - Luxury Leather Family Size Travel Wallet Document Holder Organiser
WOODBRIDGE - Luxury Leather Family Size Travel Wallet Document Holder Organiser

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality leather, 19 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my husband as a Christmas present, just the job for putting our passports and paperwork in when going on hols, would certainly recommend .

Pink, White and Black Argyle Jumper Sweater (teacup to small breed dogs) - Cara Mia Dogwear
Offered by Cara Mia Dogwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Jan. 2015
Excellent little jumper, the medium size fits my Maltese well.

AdiCross III Golf Shoes White SS14 10
AdiCross III Golf Shoes White SS14 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 28 Jun. 2014
These golf does are just great, according to my husband golfer!! The company advised my husband to get a god size bigger than first ordered and they fit really well. He lives them, would deffinately recommend
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 30, 2014 6:58 PM BST