Profile for Evelyn Salter > Reviews

Content by Evelyn Salter

Evelyn Salter (Tonbridge, England)

Toy Story 3 [DVD] [2010]
Toy Story 3 [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Toy Story 3, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Toy Story 3 [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
Amazing film!! Having grown up watching the first 2 films I was so excited when the 3rd one came out. I didn't get to see it in the cinema, so was a bit worried about buying it on dvd incase it didn't live up to my expectations. I had no reason to be worried though because the film was awesome. My sister and I both cried our eyes out at the end. The delivery was also very quick and the price was very good.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Pedometer, 23 July 2013
I bought this for a pedometer challange being organised by my work. Therefore I didn't want it to cost very much which this one didn't. However thankfully I ordered it about a month in advance because it took a while to arrive. It is also not very accurate, some steps it doesn't count and others it will over count. I did however like the fact it told me how many calories I had burnt. All in all it is an ok product considering I only spent a couple of quid on it.

SILICONE GEL Nurses Fob Watch (Washable, Infection Free) - PURPLE
SILICONE GEL Nurses Fob Watch (Washable, Infection Free) - PURPLE
Offered by WE-PRO

3.0 out of 5 stars Fob Watch, 23 July 2013
I bought this before starting a new job as a trainee vet nurse. It was nice and cheao and was delivered nice and quickly. I loved it for the first few weeks. However after only a couple of weeks it stopped working. I managed to get it to start back up again by ajusting the time, but now it just decides to stop and start again all the time. which is really annoying when I am trying to time lab samples. Also after a few months the pin on the back kept coming loose in my pocket and stabbing me. I have now had to take the pin out. All in all I got what I paid for.

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Mug
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Mug
Offered by Top Banana Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Bang Mug, 23 July 2013
I bought this for my mum's birthday as she is a really big fan of the series. The delivery was quick and was nicely packaged so it wouldn't break in the post. The price was nice and cheap and the quality of the mug did not suffer for it. It has not faded from being in the dish washer either. Personally I would prefer the mug to be a little bigger, but I think thats just because I like lots of tea.

LEGO Lord of the Rings (PC CD)
LEGO Lord of the Rings (PC CD)
Offered by Top brand cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Lord of the rings, 23 July 2013
I bought this for a friends birthday. However the delivery was really quick and the price was awesome. My friend is a big fan of the lego games and really loved this. I am hoping to buy the xbox version for my self soon.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pokemon iphone cover, 22 July 2013
Delivery was really quick. Good value for money. The colours weren't quite as bright as advertised, but i still loved it. It fits my phone perfectly and doesn't fall off. It also protects my phone really nicely. Great for any pokemon lover.

BioShock Infinite (Xbox 360)
BioShock Infinite (Xbox 360)
Offered by Turbotrance

5.0 out of 5 stars BioShock Infinite (Xbox 360), 22 July 2013
Delivery was really quick. I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend's birthday and he really loved playing it. The storyline was amazing and I didn't see the ending coming. I loved Elizabeth due to the fact that she actually moves around like a normal person unlike most A.I's in games. Graphics were awesome. Would really recommend this game for anyone who is a big lover of the other BioShocks's.

The Summoning: Number 1 in series: 1/3 (Darkest Powers)
The Summoning: Number 1 in series: 1/3 (Darkest Powers)
by Kelley Armstrong

5.0 out of 5 stars Kelly did not let me down., 3 July 2012
I could not put The Summoning down. I read it in a day. After reading the Women of The Otherworld series, I wasn't sure if the Darkest Powers series would live up to my expectations. Thankfully I was proved wrong and loved The Summoning just as much. Chloe Saunders is an amazing leading character and it made me so happy to find so many links in the story between The Darkest Power series and the Other World series.