Profile for Mrs. F. E. Robinson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. F. E. Rob...

Mrs. F. E. Robinson (Norfolk England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Miele HyClean GN 3D Efficiency Dustbags for Classic, Complete, S2000, S5000, and S8000 Series - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 29 Feb. 2016
Does what it says on the box. Nice to have them delivered instead of flogging round the shops.

Grunwerg Commercial Grade Potato Ricer - Jumbo Potato Press
Grunwerg Commercial Grade Potato Ricer - Jumbo Potato Press
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kitchen equipment, 29 Feb. 2016
Makes fabulous mashed potato, very sturdy and well made. Because there are no lumps you don't need very much butter or milk so it has a health benefit too! I am very pleased with it and would not go back to wooden spoons etc.

sourcingmap Plastic Frame Kung Fu Tai Chi Martial Arts Performance Hand Fan 2pcs
Offered by sourcingmap

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price paid, 29 Feb. 2016
Needed an inexpensive fan for Tai Chi. It is a little bit flimsy but had done the job well for the price paid.

Electric Toy Machine Gun With Sound, Light And Vibration
Electric Toy Machine Gun With Sound, Light And Vibration
Offered by clickntrade-ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT A GOOD BUY, 28 Feb. 2016
This gun does not perform as stated or illustrated on the box. The bullets jam every few seconds, the "sound" is pathetic and the "lights" are really poor or do not work at all. My commonsense should have told me that just under £20 would not buy a great deal but these are hardly any better than I could buy at Poundland. VERY disappointed and my grandsons say " it is rubbish".

The Sandlot [DVD] [1994]
The Sandlot [DVD] [1994]
Dvd ~ Tom Guiry
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely film, 4 Nov. 2015
This review is from: The Sandlot [DVD] [1994] (DVD)
Fantastic film and my grandsons have watched it many times as they love it. It is a film about being the odd one out but making friends and it has a lot of moral lessons about kindness and loyalty in it too. A must have in the DVD home library!

Into the Storm [DVD] [2014]
Into the Storm [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Richard Armitage

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable movie for that rainy day!, 4 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Into the Storm [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
Watch disaster movies with my two grandsons when they have sleepovers and we loved this one! Special effects were good and kept us on the edge of our seats.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat bags., 4 Nov. 2015
Thought I was getting orange ones but they were blue (bought 2). I havn't used them yet but they look like the picture and appear to hold quite a lot of stuff. I think you would have to be careful with the zips but for the price paid I am very pleased with them.

Kingifsher - Pack Of 20 Plant Pots - 3.5" 8cm

Seatbelt Cutter Window Breaker Emergency Escape Tool Safety Hammer
Seatbelt Cutter Window Breaker Emergency Escape Tool Safety Hammer
Offered by welshow

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy product, 7 July 2015
Difficult to say whether it works as I havn't had to break a window! I tried the seat belt cutter on an old trouser belt and it worked fine. My husband was sceptical about the size and weight of it but I like the idea of having it and we therefore have one in each car, and that, together with our first aid kit, gives me a feeling of security.

Kids Army Camouflage Assault Vest - Fits Ages 5-14
Kids Army Camouflage Assault Vest - Fits Ages 5-14
Offered by Kids Army Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves it, 7 July 2015
Bought for 5 year old grandson who is army mad. He loves it, it has loads of pockets for foam bullets, two way radio, tissues, sweets, biscuits, small water bottle and bits of lego. In fact it has space for everything a young boy deems to be necessary for a journey into the jungle. It was bigger than I expected but there are straps in various places to adjust it to fit and I expect he will still be wearing it when he is 15!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3