Profile for erica's mum > Reviews

To The Ends of the Earth - BBC [DVD]
To The Ends of the Earth - BBC [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benedict Cumberbatch

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring is not in it, 2 July 2015
I would go to the ends of the earth rather than watch this again. Boring is not in it!

The Diary of Samuel Pepys: The BBC Radio 4 full-cast dramatisation
The Diary of Samuel Pepys: The BBC Radio 4 full-cast dramatisation
by Samuel Pepys
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2015
I loved this series of Pepys Diaries. Unfortunately, one of my CDs was faulty which was annoying.

Walking & Talking [DVD]
Walking & Talking [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kathy Burke
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this series of short films, 2 July 2015
This review is from: Walking & Talking [DVD] (DVD)
I loved this series of short films. You really feel you know the girls after a very short time and was the best "reality" filming I have ever encountered.

The Imitation Game [DVD]
The Imitation Game [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benedict Cumberbatch

5.0 out of 5 stars I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed this film, 2 July 2015
This review is from: The Imitation Game [DVD] (DVD)
I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed this film. It was so sympathetically written - a sad human story well worth telling.

Wolf Hall [DVD] [2015]
Wolf Hall [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Damian Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars What a joy. Hope they make a sequel, 2 July 2015
This review is from: Wolf Hall [DVD] [2015] (DVD)
What a joy. Hope they make a sequel.

Anker International Stationary Fibre Tip Pen in a Wallet (Pack of 30)
Anker International Stationary Fibre Tip Pen in a Wallet (Pack of 30)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2015
Really good value for money. Shame that some of them were broken.

Dog & Field Figure 8 Anti Pull Lead / Halter / Head Collar (RED) - One Size Fits All - Super Soft Braided Nylon - Fitting Instructions Included
Offered by Dog & Field

5.0 out of 5 stars I was at the end of my tether with my ..., 2 July 2015
I was at the end of my tether with my Lab puppy pulling me when on a lead and though she hates this lead, it keeps her in check and she is so much easier to control. Be warned though that she can squirm out of the nose part if I let my attention wander.

Happy Pet Tough Toy Frame Ball
Happy Pet Tough Toy Frame Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars My puppy finds this a real mouthful but plays with ..., 2 July 2015
My puppy finds this a real mouthful but plays with it quite a lot and can have her fill of chewing without making any inroads on it.

Happy Pet Flossin Fun 2 Knot Rope Toy For Dogs, Extra Large
Happy Pet Flossin Fun 2 Knot Rope Toy For Dogs, Extra Large

4.0 out of 5 stars My puppy likes this toy and plays with it quite ..., 2 July 2015
My puppy likes this toy and plays with it quite a lot. The one sent to me did not look so attractive - it is all blue. Be warned that is sheds wool and you need to keep a close eye on your pet as there is a choking hazard.

Kerbl Cotton Ball with Rope, 9 cm
Kerbl Cotton Ball with Rope, 9 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars My puppy absolutely adores this and it has lasted really ..., 2 July 2015
My puppy absolutely adores this and it has lasted really well, given the hours she has played with it and the sharpness of her teeth!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17