Profile for Donald Butterworth > Reviews

Drontal Cat wormer x12 tablets
Drontal Cat wormer x12 tablets
Offered by Black Cat Medicines

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a worm in sight....!!!!!, 19 Dec. 2015
Bought these off Amazon as they were the cheapest deal I could find anywhere. Not bought any worming tablets before as we have always let the vet administer one to our cat on her regular check ups but got tired of being ripped off as what I was being charged was excessive considering that I was also paying the standard consultation fee. Anyway I decided to buy these after researching and reading other peoples reviews and they seemed to have generally good write ups. They arrived quickly and I have not had any problems administering to our cat - she doesn't like them but like a good girl she must know they are for her own good so has not yet spit one out...!!!

BRITA Fjord Cool Water Filter Jug, 2.6L - White
BRITA Fjord Cool Water Filter Jug, 2.6L - White

5.0 out of 5 stars I looked around for a replacement that uses the Maxtra filters and after extensive online research this looked like the best dea, 19 Dec. 2015
Had been looking around for a while for a replacement for our old Brita Jug which must have been used constantly for about ten years. My wife decided it was time for a new one even though the old one still did the job it was designed to do perfectly well but after a kitchen upgrade it was time to pension off the old jug. I looked around for a replacement that uses the Maxtra filters and after extensive online research this looked like the best deal I could get so went ahead and placed the order with Amazon. It arrived quickly and my wife soon had it out of its box and working. It is fair to say that it probably does the job no better than the old one but it looks much better in our upgraded kitchen. I also managed to sell the old one on eBay so the net cost of the upgrade was not very much, cant't be bad...!!!

Everbuild EVBPATWIZ5L Patio Wizard Concentrate
Everbuild EVBPATWIZ5L Patio Wizard Concentrate

5.0 out of 5 stars This is definitely a Wizard should be called "Harry's Magic Potion", 19 Dec. 2015
After researching many different products on the internet to clean my block paving drive I plumped for this one. Not the cheapest but far from the dearest so was taking a bit of a gamble after reading other peoples mainly positive reviews. All I can say is it did the job very but I had to do a lot of back breaking brushing. However the end result was just what I was hoping for and left me with block paving that looked like the day it was laid or possibly better and ready for the sealing solution that was the next back breaking job.....!!!! When I had finished using this patio cleaner on the block paving I had a small quantity left which I simply sprinkled on my wooden decking and what an amazing difference it made in less than 24 hours, all the nasty build up of green moss has disappeared. Not got round to doing the job properly on my decking and it will have to wait until next spring now although I have every confidence in this product doing a good job with my back breaking help...!!!

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Greeting Card - £10 (Birthday Cupcakes)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Greeting Card - £10 (Birthday Cupcakes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift card plus...!!!, 19 Dec. 2015
Nice card accompanying the gift card, just the job and what more can I say...!!!

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Gift Box - £30 (Cupcake)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Gift Box - £30 (Cupcake)

5.0 out of 5 stars Giftcard Plus, 19 Dec. 2015
Nice presentation tin which adds value to the actual giftcard itself.

Castey Fundix 28 cm - 4 Litre Nonstick Cast Aluminium Induction Wok  with Red Removable Handle
Castey Fundix 28 cm - 4 Litre Nonstick Cast Aluminium Induction Wok with Red Removable Handle

5.0 out of 5 stars Cast iron cert....!!!, 19 Sept. 2015
Bought this as a "clearance" item from Amazon at an amazing price compared to full price new items so not sure what to expect. When it arrived I eagerly unpacked not knowing what I would find in the box, maybe a damaged pan or a faulty handle....!!!! The pan revealed itself to be perfect in every way and does the job on our induction hob a real treat. All our collection of pans turned out to be unsuitable for a new induction hob we had installed as part of a kitchen update. Its amazing how a new induction hob results in spending more than the hob cost by having to renew all our pans - my wife never mentioned this at the time she convinced me an induction hob was the best....!!! The pan is great and good value for the money. I would have no hesitation in buying "clearance" items on Amazon again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A case that's hard to beat....!!!!, 19 Sept. 2015
Bought this to go with a tablet from Amazon and it does the job at a price hard to beat for the quality.

*QUAD CORE 10.1" TABLET* Yones® GOOGLE ANDROID KITKAT 4.4 10.1" GADGETSFAIR TABLET PC QUAD CORE CPU POWERFUL GPU SLIM DESIGN RESOLUTION 1024X600, 1G RAM FULLY SUPPORT FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE

5.0 out of 5 stars This tablet will cure all ills...!!!, 19 Sept. 2015
Took a gamble with this tablet because the price was so low. Very happy and to the same (if not better) build quality and specification to tablets costing twice as much. Does the job for me.

Archive Of British Steam (3 Disc) [DVD]
Archive Of British Steam (3 Disc) [DVD]
Offered by Willcox Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Let off steam...!!!, 19 Sept. 2015
Read some negative reviews about this box set but decided to ignore and make my own judgement. I am prepared to forgive the makers for the sound quality on disc 3 as the pure nostalgia is what its all about - for me I could smell the steam engines just like I did when I was a "spotter" in my teens.

Trespass Men's Jynx Mens Fleece At300 - Latte, Medium
Trespass Men's Jynx Mens Fleece At300 - Latte, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice jacket, 19 Sept. 2015
Just the job, great price & great service from seller, highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9