Profile for susan kirkbride > Reviews

Unisex Adults Hunter Boot Socks Long Thermal Fleece Original Wellington
Unisex Adults Hunter Boot Socks Long Thermal Fleece Original Wellington
Price: £15.00 - £17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Company: Specialist Socks Limited, 10 Feb. 2014
I ordered these socks for my husband for Christmas, although the order was a little late, Specialist Sock Limited where fantastic with their Customer Care! They made sure they constantly stayed in touch with me till my order was sorted, I found their Service was most helpful and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to other customers on Amazon!!! These Hunter Socks are Amazing and look great too!!! Will be buying more as gifts for my family and friends!!!

WeRChristmas 8 ft Pre-Lit LED Illuminated Cherry Blossom Tree Suitable for Indoor/ Outdoor, White

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken when arrived!, 29 Dec. 2013
The trees where for outside my house and i thought they would be more sturdy than they was every day i had to go outside and separate the branches they all bunched together even with the slightest bit of wind! they where broken on delivery also and it took my husband emails, phone calls etc when they eventually turned up as it took an extra 5 days on the delivery date because they had not been shipped to courier! Very disapointing service and product!