Profile for Nic > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Tramontina 2 Pack Commercial Saute Pan Set - 8" & 10" NSF
Tramontina 2 Pack Commercial Saute Pan Set - 8" & 10" NSF

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy and durable, 25 Feb. 2013
Bought these as a like for like replacement after I damaged my other ones beyond repair...my own fault.
Removable silicone handle so can be popped in the oven without risk of damage and the non stick coating will last for ages, unless like my partner you scrub it with a brillo pad

Intense Range Extra Strong Coconut Food Flavouring 28.5ml
Intense Range Extra Strong Coconut Food Flavouring 28.5ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, 25 Feb. 2013
Found it notoriously difficult to find coconut essence in the local supermarket. This is good stuff, not sticky and not too strong.

7cm x 6cm Ornate Magnetic Photo Frame - Turquoise
7cm x 6cm Ornate Magnetic Photo Frame - Turquoise

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute for the fridge, 25 Feb. 2013
Bought a couple of these as stocking fillers. Nice small sized frames so don't go trying to put any portraits in them! Perfect size for the fridge, keen to get a few larger similar ones for the walls.

Rob Ryan Mug Believe in People
Rob Ryan Mug Believe in People

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic and cute, 25 Feb. 2013
I love this mug, it's well made as well so I know it isn't going to fall apart. Big fan of all Rob Ryan stuff and this mug was a great little gift for a friend. The print is really cute and not too girly (I gave this to a guy)

Skullcandy 50/50 Earbuds with Mic3 - Navy/Chrome
Skullcandy 50/50 Earbuds with Mic3 - Navy/Chrome

4.0 out of 5 stars Do what I need them to do, 7 Oct. 2011
These earbuds are light and loud and work with my BB so exactly what I needed when my Titans finally crapped out.
I didn't expect much from them to be fair and originally purchased them because I thought they were pretty and I quite like every other pair of SkullCandys I've had but was really pleasantly surprised. The in-line remote is super handy and the mic is very clear according to people on the other end of the phone. These earbuds also go really loud (almost too loud) and are noise cancelling which helps me to ignore the pain in the ass I sit next to at work, even without music playing.

BlackBerry USB DataSync and Charging Cable, Mini-USB - Black
BlackBerry USB DataSync and Charging Cable, Mini-USB - Black
Offered by B2B TRADING

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong cable, 1 Aug. 2011
I ordered the mini USB and was sent a micro. Very disappointed. I was then asked to prove that the wrong one was sent because "lots of people say that" However the company did refund me and sent me a postage ticket for the return so I can't complain too much.

Rodrigo Y Gabriela 11 11 Tab (Guitar Tab Editions (Wise Publications))
Rodrigo Y Gabriela 11 11 Tab (Guitar Tab Editions (Wise Publications))
by Various

4.0 out of 5 stars Great present for the guitar obsessed friend, 10 Aug. 2010
I bought this for a friend of mine who is heavily into guitars. Rodrigo y Gabriela mix the classic with rock for a really different sound. This is a great tab book as long as you have an intermediate knowledge of guitar.

7 Worlds Collide [DVD] [2001]
7 Worlds Collide [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Neil Finn

5.0 out of 5 stars History sometimes repeats, 27 April 2010
This dvd brings together many of my favourite musicians from when I was growing up. With elements of The Smiths, Radiohead, Split Enz and Pearl Jam, Neil Finn has what could be described as one of the greatest jam sessions ever. All my favourite "Finn" tunes are on there with a few bonus tracks from Johnny Marr and Eddie Vedder. I highly recommend this dvd, I have watched it over and over again.

Tank Girl [DVD] [1995]
Tank Girl [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ Lori Petty
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic!, 28 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Tank Girl [DVD] [1995] (DVD)
Absolutely classic film. Lori Petty is amazing as the off the wall Tank Girl and a very young Naomi Watts looks ace as Jet.
This film has been a favourite of mine since it came out when I was in my teens and I was a little aprehensive that it may be somewhat dated by now but was pleasantly surprised that it is just as good today as it was back then. Brutal performance by Malcolm McDowell and Ice T is as surly as always.

Black Water [DVD]
Black Water [DVD]
Dvd ~ Diana Glenn
Offered by Bridge_Records

2.0 out of 5 stars Laughable, 9 Jun. 2008
This review is from: Black Water [DVD] (DVD)
This has to be one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time!
Only problem being that it was supposed to be "terrifying"...I spent the movie cheering on the cast of differently sized crocs (there was only supposed to be one!) egging them on to eat them now to put me out of my misery!

This film is rubbish