Profile for melanie pinamonti-hyde > Reviews

Content by melanie pinamo...

melanie pinamonti-hyde

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sage Leaf Tablets | Extra Strength 800mg Supplements for Hot Flushes, Mood & Heartburn | Oxford Vitality ®
Offered by Oxford Vitality

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 15 Sept. 2017
Came very quickly. Good value for money.

Open Your Eyes (A Jefferson Winter Novella Book 3)
Open Your Eyes (A Jefferson Winter Novella Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy reading, 25 Aug. 2017
Good book, well written as usual however I thought there wasn't enough mystery or twists.

MHD Professional Hair Straightener Wide Ceramic Flat iron 140C-230C Straightening Hair Fast Memory Function Auto Shut Off Dual Voltage UK Plug
Offered by My Hair Designer

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 23 Feb. 2017
I received the first set which did not work but as soon as I informed the seller, they were replaced and I got a new pair the next day. No problems and very good customer service. The straightners are excellent. They warm up quickly to whichever temperature you set and they work well on my thick hair. Very good buy and well worth the money. I have GHD ones which I have to say, don't seem as good as the
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2017 8:05 AM GMT

Womens Ladies Summer Kaftan Sun Dress Boho Beach Sheer Chiffon Bikini Cover Up - Blue - Onesize

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 5 Feb. 2017
I was refunded as the item was freying and stitches were not sewn properly. If it had been made better, I would have liked it as the colours were lovely and fibrant. I must say though that I had no problems getting a full refund once I had sent photos of thevfreying. Their customer service was very good.

Colorsport 24 Hour Eyeliner Black
Colorsport 24 Hour Eyeliner Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 29 Sept. 2016
Love this product. Been using it for years and stays on well all day.

La Riche Directions White Toner Semi-Permanent Hair Colour 89ml
La Riche Directions White Toner Semi-Permanent Hair Colour 89ml
Offered by Faith Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 11 Jun. 2016
I am very impressed with this product. I was a little skeptical as it was so cheap and didn't think it would work. I have to say that although I have short hair (bob) it is very thick hair and I do think next time I would use two pots to get better coverage. Overall, I am very pleased and will continue to purchase this product. Love it!

ghd Heat Protect Spray
ghd Heat Protect Spray

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, 11 Mar. 2016
Brilliant finish from this spray. It is light and non sticky and leaves hair feelibg very smooth and silky. I would deffinately recommend it for everyone.

Peppa Pig Girls Peppa Pig Pyjamas Age 2 to 3 Years
Peppa Pig Girls Peppa Pig Pyjamas Age 2 to 3 Years
Offered by Character UK

3.0 out of 5 stars nice looking, 12 Dec. 2015
Nice looking but the fabric is a little thinner than expected. They come up small also. My granddaughter is 22 months and I bought 2 - 3 years but they will only for for a short while. I wish I had bought bigger size now but she loves them because they have Pepper Pig on!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars nice picture, 21 Oct. 2015
Nice case. I get lots of comments about it. However, the colour inside is pink which does not match any of the colours on the outside which is a bit of a shame. On the whole, very good value.

HNNHOME Modern Taurus Padded Swivel Faux Leather Breakfast Kitchen Bar Stools Pub Barstools White
Offered by HNNHOME

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 21 Oct. 2015
Lovely seats. Look great and modern which is what I wanted for my new kitchen.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4