Profile for Iso Max > Reviews

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR Lens
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR Lens
Price: £1,399.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical! 300mm? How?, 3 April 2016
Months and months of giving myself a headache, as to what to do regarding this lens. I wish I'd purchased it way sooner. It's simply brilliant! Somebody I know borrowed one, with claims the AF was as fast as the 70-200mm F2.8. Sold! Never looked back. The AF, VR, and Image Quality are fantastic. Nikon have amazed me, how something so small and light, can deliver 300mm. You simply don't notice you're holding it. Infact, I keep thinking I'm holding my 16-35mm F4. The price doesn't do it any justice. Don't let the cost put you off. A truly superb lens. I love it!

1.5m Metre Scart to 3 x RCA Triple Phono AV Audio Video Lead Cable
1.5m Metre Scart to 3 x RCA Triple Phono AV Audio Video Lead Cable
Offered by TechWareGames

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb value!, 25 Mar. 2016
No problems, and works a treat!

Official Xbox One Special Edition Lunar White Wireless Controller
Official Xbox One Special Edition Lunar White Wireless Controller
Offered by Co-Optimist

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound value for money!, 25 Mar. 2016
Superb controller! Feels great!

Amazon Fire HD 8 Case (5th Generation - 2015 release), Orange
Amazon Fire HD 8 Case (5th Generation - 2015 release), Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon's own has never failed!, 25 Mar. 2016
Great quality! Does the job perfectly!

Tom Clancy's The Division (Xbox One)
Tom Clancy's The Division (Xbox One)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tom Clancy delivers again!, 25 Mar. 2016
Straight to the point. What a superb game! Love it!

Phot-R Professional Universal White Cloth Flash Diffuser for Flashguns
Phot-R Professional Universal White Cloth Flash Diffuser for Flashguns
Offered by WestBase Direct - UK Registered Company. VAT receipt included

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad word for it!, 25 Mar. 2016
How can you honestly go wrong for the price. Place it on your flashgun, and it does its job.

Lexar Professional JumpDrive P20 32GB USB 3.0 (400MB/s) Flash Drive Memory Stick - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Nowt wrong with these!, 25 Mar. 2016
These really are spot on! I swear by Lexar, as I use their cards for my Photography. Never had any issues. The jump drive is of a quality little build, and very fast on data transfer. I shall be ordering two more!

Apple iPhone 5 / 5S Case, i-Blason Armorbox Heavy Duty Dual Layer Hybrid Full-body Protective Case with Built-in Screen Protector / Impact Resistant Bumpers (Black)
Offered by I-Blason EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Bullet Proof!, 13 Jan. 2016
You can't deny the fact, the iPhone is a neat bit of kit. And I would imagine if dropped, it's not going to do it a great deal of good! So there's a solution. Just buy one of these little toughies. What a fantastic case. Solid to say the least. It arrived very quickly, and superbly packaged. I done lots of review reading, and online searches, to 110% make sure I grabbed the right one. This truly, is one hell of a body guard!

Morphy Richards Turbosteam Iron with Diamond Soleplate - Purple
Morphy Richards Turbosteam Iron with Diamond Soleplate - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, 22 Nov. 2015
Our previous iron was Morphy Richards. And that really did last well. Unaware, when purchasing this, it was actually the same model. Ok, so I now know we've got a damn good iron, based on our previous experience.

SanDisk Ultra Android 32 GB microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card and SD Adapter upto 80 Mbps - Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Sandisk!, 22 Nov. 2015
Purchased these for my partners Kindle Fire. Straight to the point. Being a photographer, I swear by Sandisk, and you pay for what you get! No brainer!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13