Profile for Jessie > Reviews

An Introduction to Health Psychology
An Introduction to Health Psychology
by Dr Val Morrison

4.0 out of 5 stars Health Psychology book, 11 Dec. 2012
The delivery of my purchase from the seller was efficant and arrived within the set date.
The item was percisely described and in the right condition.
This product was exactly what I needed for my course and would recommend it to any one who is doing health psychology.

Overall I am happy with the service I recieved from the seller and would most certainly use the seller again.

Reader's Digest DIY Manual: With Trade Secrets, Practical Money-Saving Fixes and Project Management
by Readers Digest

4.0 out of 5 stars DIY Manual., 11 July 2012
This product was purchased for my dad who is in the process of doing up a house. He says that the book gives him easy steps to do a certain a job that he didnt know how to do and the book has also given him some ideas. He recommends this book to anyone who is not very good at DIY as the book is a useful guide.

UK to US America Travel Adaptor
UK to US America Travel Adaptor

4.0 out of 5 stars Travel Adapters, 11 July 2012
This product worked exactly how I expected it to without any probles what so ever. If you are travelling to the USA I would consider getting a travel adaptor like this one.