Profile for MCMikey > Reviews

Content by MCMikey

MCMikey

Nokia Lumia 830 - Premium Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Screen Protector With Microfibre Polishing Cloth + Touch Screen Stylus Pen By CCUK
Offered by CASE COLLECTION LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars fitting, 15 Nov. 2014
Fits like a glove and should offer good protection

kenable Pure HQ OFC Shielded 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Gold 0.5m 50cm
kenable Pure HQ OFC Shielded 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Gold 0.5m 50cm
Offered by GVC digital Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Well as with anything we buy before we try this ..., 12 Nov. 2014
Well as with anything we buy before we try this item doesn't d what I bought it to do. This was to link the Headset connection on my Windows phone to the Audio In on my Mini Countryman. The symptom being that the volume is hardly audible. It may not be the fault of the cables but who knows

EZ CAST ALL STREAM Full HD 1080p WIFI Smart TV Streaming Dongle for EZCAST, MiraCast, DLNA and AirPlay

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware, 11 Jan. 2014
We buy a lot of sub standard stuff these days and it's all due to Internet shopping. If you walk into a shop and actually see this stuff and talk to an assistant about it in detail you are a lot more discerning. But it's not just the guality or the fiddly nature of the thing that's upsetting but the fact that it simply doesn't do the thing I bought it to do which is to mirror my screen. There has been some debate here around how a tablet or phone can both connect to the internet to get the streaming content and the ezcast WiFi dongle at the same time but I'm assured by others that it can. I have a Nexus7 and a Sony St21 and neither device has the supporting app to do this although I'm assured by a colleague that it works with a Samsung S4. Oh, and as others have said, the instructions are dreadful. It looks like they used babal fish to translate from Clingon to English!

Deserter's Songs
Deserter's Songs
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars good music, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Deserter's Songs (Audio CD)
This Album is even better than I could have imagined. I wholly recommend it for easy time listening anytime of the day

Genuine Pure Accessory - ChargePAK E1 Rechargeable Battery Pack for Pure Evoke-1S, Evoke-2S, Evoke Flow, Evoke Mio, One Flow and Sensia Radios
Offered by Superfi

5.0 out of 5 stars compact device, 4 Oct. 2013
Over the few weeks I've had the charge pack it has worked OK. It's good to treat it like an old fashion transistor radio and take it anywhere. As with any battery products time will tell how well it holds its charge.