Profile for Derek > Reviews

Home for Christmas
Home for Christmas
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love this CD, 25 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Home for Christmas (Audio CD)
I really love this CD. It is so warm and makes for very easy listening. I have enjoyed all the CDs which I have bought that Isla has made. I very often listen to them when I am in the car. They have a soothing effect on whilst I am driving.

Meditations for Advent
Meditations for Advent
by Bishop Jacques-Bénigne Bossuet

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Meditations for Advent (Paperback)
This book is a brilliant day to day read. In fact it gives a wonderful lead up to Christmas.

The Cider House Rules [DVD]
The Cider House Rules [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tobey Maguire

4.0 out of 5 stars This film is one which has an undertone of warmth ..., 12 Dec. 2015
This review is from: The Cider House Rules [DVD] (DVD)
This film is one which has an undertone of warmth, romance and a 'returning to ones roots within the story.

Midwinter Of The Spirit - Series 1 [DVD] [2015]
Midwinter Of The Spirit - Series 1 [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Anna Maxwell Martin
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought that this was a great series when I saw it on TV and since ..., 10 Nov. 2015
I thought that this was a great series when I saw it on TV and since I have now got it on DVD, it seems to me to be even better! I would like more series like it.

From Darkness [DVD] [2015]
From Darkness [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Anne-Marie Duff
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Nov. 2015
This review is from: From Darkness [DVD] [2015] (DVD)
A great miniseries with a very unexpected ending. Great delivery time also. Great stuff all round.

By Request
By Request

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Isla's music and I was extremely pleased to receive ..., 10 Nov. 2015
This review is from: By Request (Audio CD)
I love Isla's music and I was extremely pleased to receive the CDs so quickly. I can now listen to them when I am driving to and from wherever.

Nightrunners of Bengal (Story-Tellers) (Story-Tellers)
Nightrunners of Bengal (Story-Tellers) (Story-Tellers)
by John Masters

5.0 out of 5 stars I read this book as a holiday reader when I ..., 4 Nov. 2015
I read this book as a holiday reader when I was at grammar school and have decided to return to my youth and re-read it. It has lost none of its drama through the intervening years.

Only Yesterday/Mother
Only Yesterday/Mother

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Only Yesterday/Mother (Audio CD)
Yet another great compilation of my favourite country and western singer. She really is great!

Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary

5.0 out of 5 stars Isla is one of the better female Country and western singers and to be quite ..., 4 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Happy Anniversary (Audio CD)
Isla is one of the better female Country and western singers and to be quite honest, I love her style and her voice.

Xerox Performer Paper A4 80gsm White 003R90649 Pack of 5 Reams
Xerox Performer Paper A4 80gsm White 003R90649 Pack of 5 Reams

5.0 out of 5 stars This paper is one of the best papers that I have bought, 4 Nov. 2015
This paper is one of the best papers that I have bought. I have tried other papers in this price range and have not found them as good. Xerox Papers have a good print quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7