Profile for Josie ST > Reviews

The Night Circus
The Night Circus
by Erin Morgenstern

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Night Circus (Paperback)
I had no idea what to expect with this book when I asked for it for my birthday since The blurb doesn't give away much. From the first page I was obsessed with it, everything in this book it just so perfectly written. Still, a year on from the first time I read it I wish so hard that I was in the world of their circus. This has a brilliant story that will leave you wanting to read it in one sitting and it also gives such a sense of atmosphere that you feel right in the middle of the beautifully intricate scenes. I hate reading books more than once, but this one I've read 3 times in a year and intend to read it more, because there's always a little bit more that you will get out of it.

Seriously, this is the best book that I've ever read.

Proudly Present....A Guide To Love, Loss & Desperation
Proudly Present....A Guide To Love, Loss & Desperation

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 30 May 2013
A great price for a wonderful CD :) Fantastic tunes and lyrics as always, in my opinion their best album yet!

Samsung S5830i Galaxy Ace Onyx Black
Samsung S5830i Galaxy Ace Onyx Black
Offered by LOGI.LINK

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good phone, but bad internal memory., 12 Mar. 2012
I have had this phone for about half a year now, and I think it is a VERY good phone. It has a good quality camera, giid graphics (although if you are a tech-head and are picky about graphics and stuff, then admittedly it isn't as high res as an s2 or the iphone) The only thing I would say if you are considering buying this phone: the internal memory DOES make a difference! I have a 4 gig sd card, but I can't store more than about 20 apps at a time on my phone without it cluttering up the internal memory. Also, apps like facebook can't be installed on sd, so you do end up having to regularly delete unused apps and clear off unwanted pictures etc.
Overall, a very good phone but prehaps not ideal for tech-heads or heavy duty app installers.

LG KS360 Etna Sim Free Mobile Phone - Blue
LG KS360 Etna Sim Free Mobile Phone - Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Depends what you're looking for...., 22 Aug. 2011
I have had this phone ever since christmas 2009. It was my first phone and before I got it I had been desperately obsessed with it. I found that actually, while being good for texting (the QWERTY keyboard is good) it wasn't very brilliant at anything else. It achieved all my needs by keeping me in contact with my friends, but if you're looking for a good camera phone or a gaming phone this isn't for you. Also I have found that it breaks quite a lot and now that it is quite old the battery life isn't what it once was.
To sum up, this is a fairly good phone if all you want to do is text and perhaps have more to show off about than an extremely cheap pone. If you want apps/good camera/internet try finding something else.