Profile for Lewis - Morris > Reviews

Content by Lewis - Morris

Lewis - Morris (Llanelli, Carmarthenshire United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kenwood Major KM023 Food Processor Attachment - AT647
Kenwood Major KM023 Food Processor Attachment - AT647

5.0 out of 5 stars The best food processor I've ever used, 2 Sept. 2015
To start with, over my fifty five years of cooking I have had a Kenwood 701 and three different Magimixers.
They all served me very well until recently when my 701 went phut. I was encouraged to treat myself to a
new Kenwood Major in Titaneum with liquidiser and food processor. Today I have to comment on the sheer
brilliant design of the food processor. When you remove the sharp blade the clean design of the tall plastic
inner funnel means that there are no spills and no mess. It makes it so much easier to clean. The only dis-
advantage for me is that I am only four foot nine inches tall so I have to stand on a box to reach it.
Nevertheless I absolutely love it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd give it ten stars. It's one of the best bags I have ever bought., 20 Feb. 2015
I mean it too - I love it.The pouch top folds up for safety when used as a haversack
with a hidden zipped pouch, for keys, against your back, for security, the slim high
front pocket below the flap, is great for a diary, slim notebook, pen and a comb. It
goes with most outfits, is very good quality, smart and a lovely rich colour.
One tip though - the top is just a little restricted when opened fully. As I take every
thing with me when I go out: - my mini I pad, glasses, a fat wallet for the various
cards, purse, tape measure, lipstick etc, I don't drop the lot in but keep everything in
different shaped containers so I pop my hand in and feel for what I want - it's easier.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pop up beach shelter, 20 Feb. 2015
This is absolutely great. Two minutes to open it and our great grand daughter was inside
changing for the beach. An adult can sit inside the centre too. Collapsing it to go home
took a few extra minutes to roll down the windows etc. I have seen many of these on the
beach but after chatting to a few mums, this one seemed the easiest. We are very pleased.

Faringdon 5.0 Ltr Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
Faringdon 5.0 Ltr Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
Offered by Harts Of Stur

3.0 out of 5 stars Stainless steel bowls, 20 Feb. 2015
I bought these stainless steel bowls for unusual reasons. I have a perfect Hosta
plant in my stone sink, used daily by the birds for bathing. I thought it may be
a good idea to create moats for my other two Hostsa, at the back of my water
feature as they were literally being eaten by slugs and snails. The idea works
well but the bowls appear to be a little rusty, which shouldn't happen to stainless
steel. Maybe this wouldn't occur if they were used indoors for their proper purpose.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 29, 2016 4:18 PM BST

Amazing Cookware 30cm Terracotta Valenciana Bowl - 'Reactive Blue'
Amazing Cookware 30cm Terracotta Valenciana Bowl - 'Reactive Blue'

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Hostas., 20 Feb. 2015
I bought this casserole dish for a very unusual reason. I have a perfect Hosta
a good idea to create a moat for my other Hosta, as it was literally being eaten
by slugs and snails. My other pots were royal blue glazed so I thought I'd try it
out and It worked well.

Profusion Himalayan Rose Pink Salt Fine 500 g (Pack of 4)
Profusion Himalayan Rose Pink Salt Fine 500 g (Pack of 4)
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Himalayan Rose pink salt., 20 Feb. 2015
About twenty years ago I was advised to use this salt as a natural mineral
source and have bought it ever since. No one knows if these products are
doing what they are supposed to but I believe natural is best and I use salt
sparingly anyway. I remember when my son had a bad asthma attack, over
thirty years ago that the three 'bad' things for health were the three refined
whites:- salt, flour and sugar. I haven't bought them since. This salt is pink
and looks good.

Town & Country Small Master Gardener  Gardening Gloves - Pink
Town & Country Small Master Gardener Gardening Gloves - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Master gardening gloves., 20 Feb. 2015
I feel compelled to write about these gardening gloves because they are easily
the longest lasting ones that I have ever owned. I'm retired and I garden daily, if
possible, as it's the only exercise I really enjoy. They have been used constantly
for over a year and the fingers are waterproofed so you can dip pots in water with
out getting soaked. The cloth back allows your hands to breath without getting
sweaty. If I need to wash them I keep them on as if washing my hands and wring
the cuff before drying them naturally.

Climbing rose Kathleen Harrop scented light - pink bare rooted FREE DELIVERY
Climbing rose Kathleen Harrop scented light - pink bare rooted FREE DELIVERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Kathleen Harrop climbing rose., 20 Feb. 2015
I wanted a climbing rose for my new beautiful Arch, made by Phoenix Forge Carmarthen.
I wouldn't normally send for a climbing rose from the internet, as one of life's pleasures is
visiting garden centres, but I couldn't find this rose anywhere and it was highly recommended
on one of the gardening programmes as a good flowering all rounder. It looks healthy and
was not in a pot so we'll see what the summer brings.

KnitPro 7 mm Cubics Interchangeable Circular Needles, Rosewood
KnitPro 7 mm Cubics Interchangeable Circular Needles, Rosewood

5.0 out of 5 stars ... started knitting cushions after a fifty year gap and like the feel of these needles as they are good ..., 20 Feb. 2015
I've started knitting cushions after a fifty year gap and like the feel of these needles as they are
good to hold. I have two lengths of the connecting circular thread as they are interchangeable
with other needles.
I also bought a pair of size 10mm and although large, they feel slimmer and are easier to handle
than conventional needles.
Besides if you are knitting a heavy garment the weight rests on your lap and not on the needle.

Stern Montana 426711 Folding Chair / Solid Teak Wood / Sheet Steel Frame Black
Stern Montana 426711 Folding Chair / Solid Teak Wood / Sheet Steel Frame Black

5.0 out of 5 stars so it had to be galvanised steel and good wood. It's attractive and sturdy and I bought ..., 20 Feb. 2015
I wanted a chair to leave out for the summer, as a focal point under a new garden arch,
it with Amazon after seeing it on other sites for almost double the price. I am very pleased.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3